Options

best thing for ew2 forums

stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
I think their should be a button linking to the forums within the main screen oof the game. I'd say the majority of ppl don't know about the forums

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I suggested this in another glu game forum . They should add it to all their games so more and more people can join the forum and it can be more active
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Yes, we are working on that GGN button redirecting to the forums (and on adding forum buttons for games that don't have it). It's a slow process so as to not break anything.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    It's a slow process so as to not break anything.

A link or hover actions in the "About" screen will do, I think... because that's the common place to put "get in touch" links.
  • Options
    Would be great to see new users in here to talk too and have the whole forum be more active
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Would be great to see new users in here to talk too and have the whole forum be more active

+1 +1 +1 :-)
  • Options
    Haha :) . Just want to help more and listen to some more tips . I will be waiting for the ads in the games or updates to the flu games to put the link to this forum some day hopefully in the near future
    IMG%5D