Options

List of OS X and other platform suggestions

USAKSCUSAKSC Registered Users 33 Posts
The following suggestions are primarily directed toward the Mac OS X version but some came pertain to all platforms. So what do the players at large think:D?

1) Upgrade the OS X version of the application to the same functionality as the iOS and Android version (e.g. Boss Rush, armor and weapons, Glu gems availability, etc).

2) In multiplayer mode, allow a player to continue to finish a dungeon level regardless of whether another (host) player drops out. It is unfair for a player who has been fighting and acquiring loot to lose that loot just because the host player dies and then leaves the game.

3) Named players and multiple players from the same device or computer. With one computer for a family it would be nice if different members could play their own character at their own speed.

4) Increase the ability to find level 4 and 5 gems. When playing HF 6-10 and FT there are times I never got any Lv 4 or 5 gems (even on HT 10) or at best 1 of these gems (on FT 10). At these levels you should not be getting Lv 2 gems and should be better rewarded for completing these most difficult levels.

5) Better odds of weapons and armor upgrades. With the high cost in gems for some of these upgrades (in some cases 25 to 50 gems), it is disheartening to only have a 10% to 30% change of success considering there are, at minimum, 7 pieces of armor and weapons that need upgrading multiple times each.

6) Increase daily payouts. For example, after 7+ days of play in a row alternate between Glu gems and Rage potions instead of the meager 3 rage potions.

7) More levels!

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    More levels more levels more levels!!!

I have been level 70 for so long i lost count haha . The one thing i have always hated is that of a player leaves a multiplayer match the game automatically ends for the user who stayed in the game even though the connection of the user is still good . Would be nice if when a player left the game would switch to single player mode then when the mission/level is completed the game would bring us back to the multiplayer menu to find someone else to play with
    IMG%5D