Options

Anyone notice the lousy rewards on HF10 and FT10?

USAKSCUSAKSC Registered Users 33 Posts
There are times I complete these levels and receive NO Lv4 or Lv 5 gems. You would think that if you can complete the toughest levels of this game you should ALWAYS be rewarded with the best gems even if it’s only 1. To spend all that time farming the toughest levels and sometimes only get a few paltry Lv 3 and Lv2 gems is ridiculous. Some of these bosses are very tough and should always carry high level gems.

Has anyone else noticed the poor reward EW2 sometimes gives on HF10 and FT10?

Comments

• Options
    anas.lyanas.ly Registered Users 35 Posts
    Did this happened to you on OSX version?
    because on the Android version I receive at least 1 Lv4 gem (HF10)
    but on FT10 i don't always get Lv4 or 5 gems! I don't know why !
    but i suggest you to download the latest iOS/Android version (3.1.0) and don't but much on OSX version .

:D
    guess who's back? :p
  • Options
    USAKSCUSAKSC Registered Users 33 Posts
    Yes I am talking about the OS X version which unfortunately is the lowly step-child at this point being Ver 2.0.1 (not 3.1.0 and no General weapons or armor). They should make it consistent with the mobile versions.
  • Options
    RandomNPCRandomNPC Registered Users 12 Posts
    Even if you were on the latest update, it's still random.

I've ran FT10 and Black Dragon a couple of times and I've seen streaks of 0 L5 Elements and then later on getting 4-5 L5's in a row. Just earlier Black Dragon dropped 2 straight 6 L5's (including those from the boss mobs) then dropping 5, and then 6 again. I remember farming BD online (so increased dropped rate) and keep getting only 1-2 L5's.