Options

Guarantee Lv4 and Lv5 gems

USAKSCUSAKSC Registered Users 33 Posts
There are times I complete HF10 and FT10 and receive NO Lv4 or Lv 5 gems.

You would think that if you can complete the toughest levels of this game you should ALWAYS be rewarded with the best gems even if it’s only 1. To spend all that time farming the toughest levels and sometimes only get a few paltry Lv 3 and Lv2 gems is ridiculous.

Some of these bosses are very tough and should always carry high level gems.

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Agree with you . Killing huge bosses usually gets us level 1, 2, 3 and sometimes 4 . 5 are rare even against high level bosses. It should be fixed in a new update
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    oddly enough but i get mostly lv4-5 on black dragon in MP
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Often, I get 6-8 lvl5 elements from boss rush 3&4 per floor. In FT 10, 6 lvl5 elements sometimes... and sometimes only 1...
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I dont really need gems since my weapon is fully upgraded along with all my armor . So pretty useless to me for now unless they add something else to do with the gems
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I dont really need gems since my weapon is fully upgraded along with all my armor . So pretty useless to me for now unless they add something else to do with the gems

Yup your right fren, but they talking about element not gems fren ;) i don't how to do with my element 2k lvl 5. If we can sell it for coin stil useless because i've 2.8Mil coin. If we can share to other fren it greats.