Options

New glitch

SkoalrulzSkoalrulz Registered Users 6 Posts
I just played a game on multi player and watched a guy go from lvl64 to lvl 70. We started on boss rush 2 then to boss rush 3. After the first set of monsters on boss rush 3 he was lvl 70.

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Not a glitch . Probably a hack. I'm sure it must be
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    its a glitch i think, i sometimes see a lv0 lol but turns out they're lv70

even i see myself lv0 & it worries me
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    its a glitch i think, i sometimes see a lv0 lol but turns out they're lv70

even i see myself lv0 & it worries me

Yes I have seen that happen to me but never with a number . For example I have never seen a person jump from level 15 to 47 out of no where. There are exploits in the game that can cause a enemy's xp that is awarded after killing it to dramatically be increased. if its on android I don't know. I currently play on iOS and have seen others hack. I'm not sure what goes on with android much . Just seen other hack and brag about it . I just leave because it's boring if both players have high damage like myself I have been playing for months now. Back when level cap was 60 and now I'm level 70 so i get bored if someone comes in with fully upgraded armor and weapon and slashes all the enemies before I get to them. You may be encountering a glitch or may not. I do not know enough to answer that question . U said he was level 64 for a few matches then it changed to 70 so there's 2 options a random glitch or hacking
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    SombathSombath Registered Users 109 Posts
    Everyone, which version that u play?
  • Options
    Everyone what? And I play on the Oates version as of may 12 2013 which is version 3.1.0
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    About me is2.2
  • Options
    U play on iOS on version 2.2?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    jds8585jds8585 Registered Users 28 Posts
    No, some versions of the game is 2.2, it depends where you got the game. For example, I got the game through the amazon appstore on my kindle fire, it's version 2.2

I could have downloaded the game using 1 mobile market, which is 3.1.0. If I try to update my game by downloading the 3.1.0 version, I will loose all game data because I would have to uninstall the previous game :l
    Level 65 Dragon Slayer. Favorite weapons: Dragon Bane, Mystic Axe, Vile Sickle Swords.
  • Options
    Yes i play on iOS v3.1 but yesterday, something wrong with this phone , the v3.1 -> 2.2
  • Options
    jds8585 wrote: »
    No, some versions of the game is 2.2, it depends where you got the game. For example, I got the game through the amazon appstore on my kindle fire, it's version 2.2

I could have downloaded the game using 1 mobile market, which is 3.1.0. If I try to update my game by downloading the 3.1.0 version, I will loose all game data because I would have to uninstall the previous game :l
    How to update new version without lose the hero lv 60 me?
  • Options
    I use AppStore on iPad. I can just upload my save to iCloud . So it stays saved . Not sure that kindle or android have a way to save somewhere
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    So I have to join the game and press save or load to iCloud? And after I save it yet, I can update it without lose hero!😥
  • Options
    jds8585jds8585 Registered Users 28 Posts
    We have Amazon's cloud, but that's for apps and books and stuff, no data >.<

I would need to root my kindle fire to update app and load save data, and that is by far no easy feat :l

As for the glitch, it might have been a day where there was double exp, someone mentioned on this forums where he leveld up 64-69 on that day doing ft floor 10 :p
    Level 65 Dragon Slayer. Favorite weapons: Dragon Bane, Mystic Axe, Vile Sickle Swords.
  • Options
    according to the OP the player jumps from 64 to 70 from bosh rush 2-3 even with +200% exp it's not possible!
    i myself took a whole day at FT10 non-stop grindin to get to 69 lols

android does needs root to save game progress data, altho there's some apps thats claiming to do so but which i have yet to try. u can always try the google sync but its not as reliable as u'd think it is

@sombath it's rly not good to jack couple of thread askin' out of topic questions, anyway its better if u get the official game from the appstore in iOS not some other shady sharing sites, not only they could be modified or outdated. also maybe u save a game in 2.2 which is mismatch for 3.1 when u try to load it. why not update the 2.2 officially then save the game.
  • Options
    Now I don't know what to do? All about play in old version with no daily quest ,no boss rush mode and no multiplayer 😖😭
  • Options
    About wifi in Cambodia is very very slow not same another country .
  • Options
    u can't use the iOS appstore & then update?
  • Options
    Update i think will need to force the app to uninstall since it was not from the app store before so any progress would be lost (not sure if kindle has app store like apple or whatever it is . I will call it app store) but why did you even download the game from some other website or sharing site? Its a free game so i dont see why get it from somewhere else. Why did you?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    When I join app-store and search ew2 , it doesn't need me to update but it wants me to download. So I think if I download it, I will lose my hero.
  • Options
    stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    Ya I made that mistake but changed to the play store version when I was like lvl 45. Not worth it to not switch u don't ha e boss rush and that makes the game so much better
  • Options
    But now I'm nearly 68 do you know I play so hard and upgrade my skill max. Weren't slayer 1set. I don't want to play again from the begin😡