Options

Beating Black Dragon with nothing but Parry

lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
I was bored so i decided to have fun with blackie ;D

It took me 9mins & sorry for the lagginess of the video & audio not being sync but thats the best my phone can handle. I use fully upgraded Wyrm Set & General Spear.

NO DEATHS/RAGE, HEALTH & DEFENSE POTIONS! ONLY PARRY & NORMAL ATTACKS.

Watch the Video
[ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
[ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    How did u record sound. I know how to make a video but sound wont play . What did u use?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    screen cast pro, i can't make it sync tho :(
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    I was bored so i decided to have fun with blackie ;D

It took me 9mins & sorry for the lagginess of the video & audio not being sync but thats the best my phone can handle. I use fully upgraded Wyrm Set & General Spear.

NO DEATHS/RAGE, HEALTH & DEFENSE POTIONS! ONLY PARRY & NORMAL ATTACKS.

Watch the Video

I can do that on White dragon :p because the BD still can damage me if I miss the counter attack
  • Options
    How did u record sound. I know how to make a video but sound wont play . What did u use?

Oh but you play on android . I use iphone 5 . I dont think we can record audio on iOS while making a video with a screen recorder. Have to look in on that
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    yeh i dnt knw much about iOS but if u jailbreak theres prolly unknown apps that can do these
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts

Have you tried googling? http://stackoverflow.com/questions/935540/what-tools-can-i-use-to-produce-iphone-app-screencasts

Most screencast I found on Android requires rooting, and my tablet is not rooted (not a custom ROM).
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    yeh i dnt knw much about iOS but if u jailbreak theres prolly unknown apps that can do these

I am jail broken on evry device I own but sound won't record when I'm recording the screen though
    IMG%5D