Options

Android Leaderboard and Achievements

RandomNPCRandomNPC Registered Users 12 Posts
Achievements:

If you can't get Google Play to recognize the achievements you already unlocked, all you need to do is do something related any any achievement you have not fully unlocked

Example

I already have my 50 Black Dragon Kill achievement. After the update, I killed Black Dragon, and nothing happened. But I only have 63/100 in my Weapons Upgraded achievement. So I got a weapon, upgraded it, and presto all my achievements are now properly shown in Google Play.

Leaderboards:

When you finish any dungeon for the first time after updating (and allowing Google Play to access your game's data) the score you see in both Demon and Dragon categories is the sum of your total kills.

But afterwards the game starts counting kills separately.

So if you killed 340,224 enemies total before syncing with Google Play for the first time, your score for both categories will be 340,224 (so it will be like you killed 340k dragons). Afterwards any kills you make will score properly. Dragon kills will increase the Dragon score while killing any enemy that isn't a Dragon will increase the Demon Score.

And just in case, no I'm not the guy with 340k dragon kills.