Options

Another suggestion list

T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
Hello everyone. Here i my suggestion list for EW2

1. I wasn't updating my EW2 to 3.2.0 version beacause I heard it is not possible to create and play on random servers. If its true my personal opinion is: Google+ option to play with friends should be optional so we can still play on random servers but sometimes when we want invite a friend.

2.Many people has reached max lvl and upgraded everything. What about changing max level to 90 or even 100 and adding new locations but with new way of look. I mean very very very very long dungeon or even a maze that has many corridors that you can lost and has to go through enemies to get back to your right path.

3.Additional to point nr 2. New monsters-very hard to beat in those mazes. New weapons and armors that can be looted very hard way and that are really unique because it needs 6th level elements that can be only looted(no possibility to upgrade five of 5th level elements to get one 6th level element or upgraded of 10-15 of 5th level elements).

4.Another look for point nr 2. Adding something like another tower with 5 floors (I mean when you choose to play it you have to go through 5 floors without leaving to finish it). At every floor you get different mission to do to get to higher floor. For example on 1st floor: destroy magic stones(these stones would have a lot of HP and monster would spawn a lot while destroying it) etc etc.

I know its much to do for a smartphone game but it would be game as good as many RPG computer games if something like that would be added.

I hope glu team will try to add these things for EW2 v 4.0.0.
LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins

Comments

• Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Thanks for these suggestions. I'll be passing them along to the team.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Really like the idea of a maze . It would be challenging to go through them which i would love . 3 or 5 types of mazes . Starting with easy then medium them hard then extreme then impossible . Something alone the lines of that or maybe the last 2 could be named very hard and extreme. Instead of extreme and impossible. I have been level 70 for a very long time and maybe new levels need to be added to this game so we could extend the game a little . And not sure if possible but i have also been grand dragon lord for some time and i don't really think its needed but more could be added if wanted . Im more focused on the other things i wrote
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    not sure if this has been mention but i think the game should include a message during the loading screen for multiplayer saying something about dont give up even if your dead.. you can still reap the rewards if your partner finishes the stage

guess its very frustrating when the host is a weaker player and just quits when the instant they are dead.. i was one of those culprits that use to quit when i died... if i didnt stumbled onto this forum guess i would still be doing it now
  • Options
    stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    not sure if this has been mention but i think the game should include a message during the loading screen for multiplayer saying something about dont give up even if your dead.. you can still reap the rewards if your partner finishes the stage

guess its very frustrating when the host is a weaker player and just quits when the instant they are dead.. i was one of those culprits that use to quit when i died... if i didnt stumbled onto this forum guess i would still be doing it now

yes, for the love of god change the message when you die. it says if you don't revive you will lose your loot. wtf is that about... its a bold face lie
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    stew wrote: »
    yes, for the love of god change the message when you die. it says if you don't revive you will lose your loot. wtf is that about... its a bold face lie

Wow never even noticed it said that . It is bad . Hope it's changed I hate when the player leaves and the whole match ends
    IMG%5D