Options

Freezing

d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
My games was freezing
These what happen I played then after floor clear my phone suddenly turn off then I open again to play EW2 I was surprised because my games automatically when to undead spire floor 1 it seem like you newly open the games and it has an authomatic instructions to be follow I did it when floor is cleared the authomatic instruction was there to upgrade weapon but it is freezing now I can't play anymore. But thanks since my level was the same, weapons and all gear. To glu support please help since I play it everyday.

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    d1n143 wrote: »
    My games was freezing
    These what happen I played then after floor clear my phone suddenly turn off then I open again to play EW2 I was surprised because my games automatically when to undead spire floor 1 it seem like you newly open the games and it has an authomatic instructions to be follow I did it when floor is cleared the authomatic instruction was there to upgrade weapon but it is freezing now I can't play anymore. But thanks since my level was the same, weapons and all gear. To glu support please help since I play it everyday.

You made multiple threads about this . I'm not sure if you can delete threads in this forum but if you can please delete one so the glu admins and community moderators can help you . I will be commenting on the other link so if you can try to delete this one
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Thank kush_snipes but now still my games is freezing no help from admin. Oh not good please help to unfreeze my games.
  • Options
    Do you have enough space open on your device? And are there a lot of apps running on the background?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    Do you have enough space open on your device? And are there a lot of apps running on the background?

kush is right, check your internal memory, close apps, try a fresh restart then play.
  • Options
    Yes I have enough space you know guys I only used half of memory then I already escalate these issues to glu.com/support but I wonder why they don't care about the issues. I sent also to them the screenshot for more reference but not yet response.

Attention: ADAM from glu.com/support please notify me an update regarding these issues.

Thanks,
    Dinnes
  • Options
    d1n143 wrote: »
    Yes I have enough space you know guys I only used half of memory then I already escalate these issues to glu.com/support but I wonder why they don't care about the issues. I sent also to them the screenshot for more reference but not yet response.

Attention: ADAM from glu.com/support please notify me an update regarding these issues.

Thanks,
    Dinnes

Did you file a ticket?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Yes I did it already. With incident # 130516-000150]

Now I noticed new things since I can play sometimes
    1. Gems even I used it in mystery box, revive, buy rage potion I wonder why is not being deducted.
    2. Daily bonus like Heath potion is not added.
    3. I have receive gems 15 with the message "congratulation you have completed the offered."
    Then press ok but not adding.

Thanks... Hope this info. Can help to your team.

Dinnes d1n143