Options

How to add screenshot

d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
I want to add screenshot so that support team can see it how? Because my games was freezing

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Are you going to post it on this thread?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    d1n143 wrote: »
    I want to add screenshot so that support team can see it how? Because my games was freezing

I just noticed your other thread. U need to upload the picture somewhere and if your using this websites full version instead of mobile its pretty easy to do . I use photo bucket. If your on iOS download it for free from the app store and make a account . Then upload the image and copy the "direct link" not the image link or anything . Then come to here and if your on the mobile version of the website u need to do this as I will show you below
    u need to first put and then paste the link and then clos your link with this . Example below don't leave any spaces in between just all together for the link and what's inside the brackets(I think that's what it's called, brackets)

example
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Yes kush_snipes can be possible to post here a pics. I want that the admin and others gamer can see what happen to my freezing games. Thanks kush
  • Options
    d1n143 wrote: »
    Yes kush_snipes can be possible to post here a pics. I want that the admin and others gamer can see what happen to my freezing games. Thanks kush

Just do as I listed above and you should be able to upload a picture . If you have questions comment and I will be sure to answer if I'm online
    IMG%5D