Options

saw mystery box button (android)

stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
I just got disconnected from host while playing a multiplayer game and sent back to the shop and their was a green button in the middle that said mystery box. half a second later it disappeared tho :( not really sure what this could mean. hmmm

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Maybe a update coming to android very soon? No one knows . Thank you for sharing on this thread . It really is strange for a android device to see that
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    Maybe a update coming to android very soon? No one knows . Thank you for sharing on this thread . It really is strange for a android device to see that

yeah that's what I was thinking. that's the only way it could have appeared is if its already worked in the code and just not implemented yet.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    stew wrote: »
    yeah that's what I was thinking. that's the only way it could have appeared is if its already worked in the code and just not implemented yet.

I second on that ^ . May have been added in code and you going back to the main menu triggered it by accident for a second . Must be that it will be added soon
    IMG%5D