Options

All account who buy gems trough credit card are crashing or have problems.

d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
Admin!

No Reply in email regarding issues on games.
Now I understand that all account who buy gems have problem. Why because they want to buy and buy gems so that they can make money. F---!

Unless my games will back to normal I will not believe the news that glu games inc. is doing that so when they knew that you have capability of buying gems trough credit cards they do something on your account so that it has problems then you will reinstalled and installed again and back as level 1 as a weak character. You will force to buy gems to used for upgrade and buy strong weapons.

Now I realize that this glu games inc. is f--- I will not play anymore their games unless my eternity warriors 2 will back to normal. And I will post all the times.

F--- u ALL!
d1n143

Comments

• Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    d1n143 wrote: »
    Admin!

No Reply in email regarding issues on games.
    Now I understand that all account who buy gems have problem. Why because they want to buy and buy gems so that they can make money. F---!

Unless my games will back to normal I will not believe the news that glu games inc. is doing that so when they knew that you have capability of buying gems trough credit cards they do something on your account so that it has problems then you will reinstalled and installed again and back as level 1 as a weak character. You will force to buy gems to used for upgrade and buy strong weapons.

Now I realize that this glu games inc. is f--- I will not play anymore their games unless my eternity warriors 2 will back to normal. And I will post all the times.

F--- u ALL!
    d1n143

If you continue to spam the forums with the same topic, you will be banned. We have seen your complaints and customer care will reply when they are able. This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.