Options

Forbidden words: EXPLOITS and CHEAT

lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
Oh Shanny,

I have been warned through PM that the above 2 words are forbidden in this forum. Use them and one has to face serious consequences.

So if I say the Game Player's exploits are legendary and he never uses cheats then I am contravening the rules of this forum.

There I have broken the rule. So please throw me out of this forum!

Comments

• Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Oh Shanny,

I have been warned through PM that the above 2 words are forbidden in this forum. Use them and one has to face serious consequences.

So if I say the Game Player's exploits are legendary and he never uses cheats then I am contravening the rules of this forum.

Very clever... One of the other rules is not to discuss "staff / moderator disciplinary actions" so be careful not to tread too far out on that ice... ;)
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Very clever... One of the other rules is not to discuss "staff / moderator disciplinary actions" so be careful not to tread too far out on that ice... ;)

well atleast he knows some of the rules. better than none right :D .
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    no word filtering here?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    no word filtering here?

nope. community moderators and admins need to remove it or edit it (if almost no profanity at all was used)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    thats troublesome & not everybody read rules lols
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    thats troublesome & not everybody read rules lols

yes we know that's why most of the time we give them a warning so they know that cursing is not allowed. no profanity or trying to "curse someone out" . we will warn first and if rules are not followed we will take appropriate action.
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    no word filtering here?

They are only conceptually forbidden. Not literally forbidden. :)
  • Options
    They are only conceptually forbidden. Not literally forbidden. :)

as in no talking about how to, suggesting, or publicizing any hacks, cheats or exploits
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Oh Shanny,

Very interesting post... Since I have never pm'd you about using these words, so was kind of a bit confused when I first read this, but I will answer you by saying that it is true. We don't discuss cheats or exploits on the forum. If we see them, they will be moved. And then Administration can do the "kicking out" if that is what they want to do. We are simply just here to make sure that the forum rules are followed and to help people when we can. We want to see people enjoy themselves here and not have confrontations. If there are any questions on what the rules of the forum are, they can be found right here.http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?110-Glu-Forum-Rules Happy gaming!!!;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    as in no talking about how to, suggesting, or publicizing any hacks, cheats or exploits

Yes, I meant the actual words "exploits" and "cheat" are only conceptually forbidden... so if the words are used they won't actually be blacklisted.
  • Options
    Yes, I meant the actual words "exploits" and "cheat" are only conceptually forbidden... so if the words are used they won't actually be blacklisted.

Yes i know . Just not to spread hacks, mods, exploits amongst each other in these forums
    IMG%5D