Options

WHAT HAPPEN? Problem with Graphics

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
After downloading the 40.6mb and 14.1mb expansion file, this what happens to the game now...

tumblr_mnahaxfH6v1qilbpao1_1280.png

tumblr_mnahaxfH6v1qilbpao2_1280.png

hahaha the best Glu! ye please fix. I can't play this game now :-[

Comments

• Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    wow!!. That's PINK!!!! lol
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    shanny wrote: »
    wow!!. That's PINK!!!! lol

Ye pink I don't know what happen. hehe please fix I can't play the game now :(

Edit:
    This might be GPU incompatibility issue? I don't know...
  • Options
    stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    lol wtf that's lame, do u have a low end device?
  • Options
    stew wrote: »
    lol wtf that's lame, do u have a low end device?

A Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Wi-fi not very low end :P
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    What you playing on and what android version? Looks like Samsung/galaxy by the bottom buttons.
  • Options
    Odd I'm on same tablet no issues maybe game file is corrupted or something?
  • Options
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    What you playing on and what android version? Looks like Samsung/galaxy by the bottom buttons.

Yep I'm using a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. The original OS version is ICS then Samsung releases JellyBean update here's my Tab2 prior to upgrading to JellyBean https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4138449503580&l=8603b433d1
  • Options
    Odd I'm on same tablet no issues maybe game file is corrupted or something?

Noooooooo :'(
  • Options
    Only thing I can suggest is if you are rooted then get titanium and back up game if not rooted go get helium (used to be called carbon) and backup, then delete app reinstall it and open up backup.
  • Options
    Only thing I can suggest is if you are rooted then get titanium and back up game if not rooted go get helium (used to be called carbon) and backup, then delete app reinstall it and open up backup.

Have you tried Helium? How come my data is corrupted... my progress is still there only the graphics are messed up.
  • Options
    Yea I'm using helium to save my game and my sanity when I do weapon/armor upgrades I save game there then try my luck :-) First I backed up everything to my PC with helium then tested other games first also if you saved to cloud you can get back game but I find its a few days old the first time I tried loading from cloud I lost a few days play.
  • Options
    if you saved to cloud you can get back game but I find its a few days old the first time I tried loading from cloud I lost a few days play.

Yep it has save to Cloud features now. So should I still use the Helium or just restore from Cloud?
  • Options
    Well if you didn't get anything nice or pass a hard upgrade in the last two-three days cloud is fine. Otherwise helium is more of a long term use for any other apps too etc.
  • Options
    Well if you didn't get anything nice or pass a hard upgrade in the last two-three days cloud is fine. Otherwise helium is more of a long term use for any other apps too etc.

Alright then I will try both. MARK THIS DATE! I AM A LVL70 GRAND DRAGON LORD and might become wyrm seeker again later if I don't successfully backup/restore my data :'(
  • Options
    If they fix mp you can come leech off of me in black dragon^^ soon my gear will be done. Even if you lose everything you can use helium to save to internal memory then try upgrade if you fail just restore app in helium and try again, only pain is all the money and gems you need to earn again.
  • Options
    If they fix mp you can come leech off of me in black dragon^^ soon my gear will be done. Even if you lose everything you can use helium to save to internal memory then try upgrade if you fail just restore app in helium and try again, only pain is all the money and gems you need to earn again.

Backing up to Helium now... the backup progress it's taking too long to complete...
  • Options
    Don't back up to tablet backup to your PC cuz when you uninstall tablet will delete all game data. Just copy all the folders for ew2 from the tablet to PC HD I'll go check which file it is that keeps your game progress in a second.
  • Options
    Don't back up to tablet backup to your PC cuz when you uninstall tablet will delete all game data

I choose backup to External SD card... wrong???
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    I choose backup to External SD card... wrong???

You have external SD card? I just copy all the data on my PC from the tablet I just open the start then go to computer and access the tablet data files from the tablet and copy the folders I want then paste it on my PC I. Its own folder.

In helium I can only choose internal sd , Schedule backup, Google drive and add cloud account.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?4307-ANDROID-can-i-do-backup-and-restore-game

Check out this thread this is where I saw I can save ew2 progress with helium.
  • Options
    You have external SD card? I just copy all the data on my PC from the tablet I just open the start then go to computer and access the tablet data files from the tablet and copy the folders I want then paste it on my PC I. Its own folder.

In helium I can only choose internal sd , Schedule backup, Google drive and add cloud account

I have external sd card. Its taking too long to complete the backup... the backup isn't finish until now :(
  • Options
    O if you got external no worries much safer and easier. Only need to reconnect to PC if your tab goes flat or you power it down otherwise you can backup anytime with helium now to external or internal. Did you only check ew2 or did you backup all your apps? Lol
  • Options
    O if you got external no worries much safer and easier. Only need to reconnect to PC if your tab goes flat or you power it down otherwise you can backup anytime with helium now to external or internal. Did you only check ew2 or did you backup all your apps? Lol

EW2 only of course! Haha success I can use my EW2 now restored my data! Yay its working now again. The patch 14.1mb causes the bug =)
  • Options
    Nice! Glad I didn't make you have to start over again....:-)
  • Options
    stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    that's excellent, I'm glad it worked out. k_otic good suggestion, first I'm hearing of it
  • Options
    stew wrote: »
    that's excellent, I'm glad it worked out. k_otic good suggestion, first I'm hearing of it

Glad I didn't lost my title ;D
  • Options
    Nice! Glad I didn't make you have to start over again....:-)

Thanks! ;)