Options

Use of Assets Permissions

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
Hi Glu can I use the assets of the game such as background music and this pic on my blog? Is it under Creative Commons license?

DkfBYTKMmWzGy4SrFkHSYpzzFO2dGV0NkKwjWtDqnHp1JmN9gwZ8RS_JuvVybfG-hQ=w705

tumblr_mng4jwHngw1qilbpao1_1280.png

Btw, EW2 assets are awesome! Astonishing incredible ;)

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    came to say nice picture. lol :D i like it
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    came to say nice picture. lol :D i like it

Can I embed that on my blog Kush, or can I use the background music of EW2 as the background music of my blog? I want to upload this EW2 background music to soundcloud but I am afraid Glu will sue me. That's why I'm asking for proper permissions and guidelines of use of their game assets :D
  • Options
    Im sure glu wont sue you for putting up the backgroung music of EW2 . All the famous singers have their music uploaded on to sound cloud by random people. Im pretty sure that aslong as you dont sell it or try to make a profit out of their work they wont sue you ron. Its just music, just dont use it in a illegal way
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    For example my gamecenter picture is a glu game which isolfcourse owned by glu and i have never been sued . I even made a video once of their game and showed their logo and i did not recieve any copyright strikes. And even if for some crazy unrealistic reason it is forbidden im sure they will only give you a warning at the most. Just for example dont sell the music or the background images because im sure if someone finds out you might get into some trouble
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    For example my gamecenter picture is a glu game which isolfcourse owned by glu and i have never been sued . I even made a video once of their game and showed their logo and i did not recieve any copyright strikes. And even if for some crazy unrealistic reason it is forbidden im sure they will only give you a warning at the most. Just for example dont sell the music or the background images because im sure if someone finds out you might get into some trouble

Haha uploaded some background music on SoundCloud so everyone can hear it, I also added a link to the game downloads: https://soundcloud.com/ronillo-ang/eternity-warriors-ii-battle

I will remove it if Glu don't want the background music to be uploaded ;)
  • Options
    Good. Let me know if anything, and you like this game that much you had to upload the background music haha :) good to have a player as good as good as you in these forums :D
    IMG%5D