Options

Gift Box

lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
How about a Gift Box feature where players can put in whatever items they want to give away? I have a few valuable items I want to give away, my mystery axe, general's helmet, orange spear, blue spear which I don't want to sell as I don't need any more coins. Although they are good items all fully maxed, they are of no use to me, just taking up space.

These items can then be put into the Mystery Box once a week/month and players can try their luck to get them. What do you think, people?

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    How about a Gift Box feature where players can put in whatever items they want to give away? I have a few valuable items I want to give away, my mystery axe, general's helmet, orange spear, blue spear which I don't want to sell as I don't need any more coins. Although they are good items all fully maxed, they are of no use to me, just taking up space.

These items can then be put into the Mystery Box once a week/month and players can try their luck to get them. What do you think, people?

+1. send me a fully upgraded Mystery items XD
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    +1. send me a fully upgraded Mystery items XD

I would if I could. I use the Mystery Armor set with the Helmet of Endurance and Dragon Breaker and none on the other items, to me, can hold a candle to match my choice. I have all the special helmets including the Mystery Helmet, though with higher stats than Endurance, I feel, is inferior to Endurance.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I would if I could. I use the Mystery Armor set with the Helmet of Endurance and Dragon Breaker and none on the other items, to me, can hold a candle to match my choice. I have all the special helmets including the Mystery Helmet, though with higher stats than Endurance, I feel, is inferior to Endurance.

haha... i want to give my mystery axe away...said no player ever

xD why do you want to give the mystery axe away, its sooooo rare
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    haha... i want to give my mystery axe away...said no player ever

xD why do you want to give the mystery axe away, its sooooo rare

I just love my Breaker too much. The Mystery Axe may be rare and powerful and took me days to acquire but it doesn't live up to my Breaker. The Breaker takes out monsters faster and reacts faster with parries. The only thing the Axe does better is to take out the crystals faster in Dragon's Lair, for me, and here time is not important.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I just love my Breaker too much. The Mystery Axe may be rare and powerful and took me days to acquire but it doesn't live up to my Breaker. The Breaker takes out monsters faster and reacts faster with parries. The only thing the Axe does better is to take out the crystals faster in Dragon's Lair, for me, and here time is not important.
    Im need msytery. Dok pusing x dpt2 lg ni...
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Im need msytery. Dok pusing x dpt2 lg ni...

Kena pusing sampai kucing bertantuk baru dapat, ha ha. You have to spin until your brain goes numb and you get trigger finger but you will berjaya in the end.