Options

iPod issue

My brother and I have been playing this game for a while now. Up to lvl 20 we mostly soloed. Now we got into multiplayer, the problem is the following:
On my Iphone 4S it shows 150+ people online, no problem finding groups and completing quests.
On his iPod 4 it shows 1 or 2 people online AT MOST. Can't find a group.
Both on North America server, he has tried going into Europe and Asia servers and still it shows no more than 1 or 2 people online and he can't get into groups.
Any way to solve this?
We have tried so far:
Reinstalling the game keeping data.
Reinstalling the game erasing all data (He lost his lvl 20 char, still no people online)
Reinstalling and resetting all iPod settings.

Any more ideas or sure ways to fix? Very frustrated right now.

Comments

• Options
    Leonel88Leonel88 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Seriously almost a full week and no reply...?
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Would be very hard to pin point a problem since i have not seen anyone with this issue or have heard about this issue before. We have heard multiplayer not working on some users, mostly android, but not having from 0-2 people online in a server. Make sure the game is up to date and if it is i would just suggest submiting a ticket since you have not found a resolve for this in over a week

Here is the link: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

Remember to provide a working email adress so a response can be sent to you when your ticket is amswered
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    Would be very hard to pin point a problem since i have not seen anyone with this issue or have heard about this issue before. We have heard multiplayer not working on some users, mostly android, but not having from 0-2 people online in a server. Make sure the game is up to date and if it is i would just suggest submiting a ticket since you have not found a resolve for this in over a week

Here is the link: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

Remember to provide a working email adress so a response can be sent to you when your ticket is amswered

this has happened to me too on 15 of may. . .
    my ipod 4 and iphone 5. . thn tested iphone 5 and iphone 5
    finally i play only on my iphone now
    both devices must not on under same wifi
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+