Options

Mystery Box Comes to Android

sinbad19711sinbad19711 Registered Users 31 Posts
The latest updated added the Mystery box to android.
How... under whelming. Spend at least 80 coins to possibly get something I already have? And then have to spend more to upgrade the item? No thanks. The player gouging for this game has always been bad but that is pushing it.

And yes I realize I can spend ridiculous amounts of time backing up and restoring before trying the box or upgrading.

A fix for the shoddy new multiplayer, the freezes, or a save game notification would have been more welcome.

And where are we on last weekends failed upgrade discount?

Comments

• Options
    bittyboybittyboy Registered Users 19 Posts
    really no point in trying the box on android as you cannot do the cloud trick to save glu coins however android users can use back up and restore to get an absurd amount of glu coins for free
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    android users can use back up and restore to get an absurd amount of glu coins for free

how? how much absurd?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    sinbad19711sinbad19711 Registered Users 31 Posts
    You're right cloud functions on android are nearly useless
    fail.jpg

How would you amass glu coins using backup/restore? You can't selectively save parts of the game.
  • Options
    how much? well that depends on how much free time you have.
  • Options
    i thought glu credits are stored on glu servers online, u can't fake it. its not like iOS when you use cloud trick where it restores your used up credits but it doesnt add up. if u meant the bosh rush glitch then thats a given.
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    i thought glu credits are stored on glu servers online, u can't fake it. its not like iOS when you use cloud trick where it restores your used up credits but it doesnt add up. if u meant the bosh rush glitch then thats a given.

yes boss rush glitch but without the 290 cap
  • Options
    i get it now lol

if u can manage to do BR 3k+ times then you'd be closer to 1M credits lol