Options

required number of resistance

K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
So I did some testing on the weekend. Black dragon & boss rush 4 require 3000 fire resist 3000 ice resist and 3000 poison, thunder isn't really an issue very few monsters use it. With these amounts black dragon will only do physical damage to you unless you are wearing full mystery armor which makes you 99% immune to everything physical in the game, cobra lord does about 15% of his total damage on you. From his full combo I lose about 10% of my health bar wearing all mystery and generals helm.

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    So I did some testing on the weekend. Black dragon & boss rush 4 require 3000 fire resist 3000 ice resist and 3000 poison, thunder isn't really an issue very few monsters use it. With these amounts black dragon will only do physical damage to you unless you are wearing full mystery armor which makes you 99% immune to everything physical in the game, cobra lord does about 15% of his total damage on you. From his full combo I lose about 10% of my health bar wearing all mystery and generals helm.
    Im didn't count how much resisstant, only poison from BD im lost 5%, BR 4 cannot do damage to me. Msytery armor completed and fully upgrade.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    i have this setup full mystery armor ice=4068 fire=3009 poison=3823 but still BD does quite a fire damage on me compare to when im using wyrm set. i dunno why...
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage