Options

System Requirements

What is the official system requirements of Eternity Warrior 2 ver. 3.2 ? Does it run on an android smartphone with a 512mb of ram?

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    What is the official system requirements of Eternity Warrior 2 ver. 3.2 ? Does it run on an android smartphone with a 512mb of ram?

Every Android has a manifest file which include their requirements and permissions, etc (which is use by Google Play for filtering).
    This is base on Eternity Warriors 2 manifest file:

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="7" android:targetSdkVersion="16"/>

Meaning: Your phone must be running Android Eclair and above

<uses-feature android:glEsVersion="131072"/>

Meaning: Your phone must support OpenGL version 2

<uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch" android:required="true"/>
    <supports-screens android:anyDensity="true" android:smallScreens="false" android:normalScreens="true" android:largeScreens="true" android:xlargeScreens="true"/>

Meaning: Your phone must be a multitouch and must have a normal or a large screen at any densities. Small screen not supported.

Visiting the official EW2 on Google Play via Desktop Browsers can tell you if your device is supported (example below):

ku-xlarge.png
  • Options
    uzumakinaruto2013uzumakinaruto2013 Registered Users 15 Posts
    In Google Play, it does not display how much ram does it need in order to play properly. How much ram does it need to play smoothly? My device has only 512mb of ram.
  • Options
    In Google Play, it does not display how much ram does it need in order to play properly. How much ram does it need to play smoothly? My device has only 512mb of ram.

Just checkout the minimum RAM for each Android OS versions.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help. But I guess for than 512mb of ram is needed to ran the game smoothly. 1gb or more for sure it will run better.
  • Options
    But I guess for than 512mb of ram is needed to ran the game smoothly. 1gb or more for sure it will run better.

No, AFAIR your android do not need to have 1GB of memory to run a game like this as long as your running on Eclair or higher and have opengles v2 support and have a good FPS and GPU. you can see how much FPS your phone have with Epic Citadel https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epicgames.EpicCitadel&hl=en

You can also checkout the Unity3D mobile requirement.

Android developers do not include the minimum RAM requirements of their app (because they don't need to). They just will include the features that the Android OS of a device must have (such as OpenGL, camera, gyroscope) for Google Play filtering.

You can bypass this requirements if you install the app outside Google Play and still run the app :cool:
  • Options
    Then why is it that the game displays "Out of Memory" and crashes?
  • Options
    Then why is it that the game displays "Out of Memory" and crashes?

What task manager do you have in your Android? You can see how much memory is still free from your 512mb and what other applications aside from this are running in your phone/tablet. I got 1gb of RAM and this game eats almost 100mb of my RAM.
  • Options
    I have ES Task Manager in my Android phone. Running apps: 6, Available memory 149mb. I use Auto Memory Manager to manage my ram and kill apps when more ram is needed.
  • Options
    I have ES Task Manager in my Android phone. Running apps: 6, Available memory 149mb. I use Auto Memory Manager to manage my ram and kill apps when more ram is needed.

I see. Check this out http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15358025/how-to-get-minimum-hardware-requirement-for-android-application

Edit:
    When you download an Android app, there's nothing saying you need a certain type of processor or a certain amount of memory to run it.
  • Options
    So, how do i solve this problem?
  • Options
    Do you have any idea on how to solve this problem aside from buying a new smartphone?
  • Options
    So, how do i solve this problem?

I wouldn't suggest you have to buy a super phone to play this game (as long as you can run this program) because almost everyone is encountering such problems such as crashes (even users using the Galaxy S4 the super phone).

It can be a performance issue of this game or the Android OS.
  • Options
    Thanks. For trying to help me. So, I just have to wait for the bug fix for this game.
  • Options
    Thanks. For trying to help me. So, I just have to wait for the bug fix for this game.

Right. Glu is of course will improve this FTW! You're welcome ;)
  • Options
    Is there a way to solve crashing problems on EW2 on my device? My phone has only 512mb of ram and it keep on crashing. Duald-core 1ghz processor.