Options

Multi Player

If the host does not start the game within the first few seconds of you joining a room he/she 1. Does not want to play with you because you are to low of a player or 2. They are not there.

Don't sit in the room and try to wait out the host. If your a low level player create your own room and high level players will join if they want to help you.

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Skoalrulz wrote: »
    If the host does not start the game within the first few seconds of you joining a room he/she 1. Does not want to play with you because you are to low of a player or 2. They are not there.

Don't sit in the room and try to wait out the host. If your a low level player create your own room and high level players will join if they want to help you.
    U post in wrong thread fren, what ur flatform IOS or Android?
  • Options
    SkoalrulzSkoalrulz Registered Users 6 Posts
    IOS. Where should it have gone?
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I think imrulkz is saying that this should have gone in FAQ and support instead of open discussion since you are looking for some type of help/support for this game, i will move this to the FAQ and support section so it can be seen in the right section with a higher chance of getting support and answers for your questions. General discussion is for players to talk about the game and stuff like that, FAQ and support is for questions you might have, bugs like lose lf money and other things, and suggestions is for you to say what would you think should be added to the game and givw out your ideas that you might have if you decide to share them.
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Your thread is in both FAQ and support, and also in general discussion. I set up for users to be re-directed to FAQ and support which is where i moved your thread. In a few hours the re-direct in the general discussion will not be there and to see the thread you will have to go to FAQ and support for the thread because it will no longer be in this section.
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Your thread is in both FAQ and support, and also in general discussion. I set up for users to be re-directed to FAQ and support which is where i moved your thread. In a few hours the re-direct in the general discussion will not be there and to see the thread you will have to go to FAQ and support for the thread because it will no longer be in this section.
    Yup that i mean, i'm bad english :( thanks Moderator to explain :)
  • Options
    Skoalrulz wrote: »
    IOS. Where should it have gone?

Can i add u in game center?
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Yup that i mean, i'm bad english thanks Moderator to explain

Its okay rulkz we all spell somethings bad sometimes its no problem at all :D . And your english is not bad, i have met people who can barely read or speak a sentence correctly. Dont worry i am sure you will learn more and more over time
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    SkoalrulzSkoalrulz Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am just tired of people joining my room and being low level. I don't want to help them get the tokens and good weapons. I am ok helping people if I join there room and they are a low level player.
  • Options
    plgplg Registered Users 3 Posts
    fix: back window to see the parties created by other players
    bug: mutiplayer room bug black screen... "touch back" for return room
    bug: No damage in multiplayer if you are invited player
    bug: play multiple device blocks glu to win
    Since 05-17