Options

Some info and warning

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
I have noticed users asking for money and users personal data like facebook/G+/iCloud and any other means of saving data. We all need to keep in mind that if you give out your personal info your account can be tampered with and you can lose your account if the person decides to change the email and/or password and take it for themselves, you could also get scammed out of your money and lose the money that the person asked for to get you any in-game currency or equipment. If you do lose your money by a scammer or your facebook account and whatever it is you gave to the person there is no way for us to recover your money or lost account, so try to avoid giving mney or personal information to anyone, it is againt forum rules to disclose any personal information and will be removed on sight. We dont do this to get others upset/mad, we dont want our users to get scammed in any way, shape or form. This is just a reminder since i have seen a couple of posts about this and users asking for information to other users accounts and also asking for money. To users who ask for this info and money, this is not against you, we are not saying you are scamming people or anything like that, we just need to keep it safe for all and avoid any problem. Now that you guys have read this, happy gaming to you all and i hope you all enjoy the game aswell as this forum.

The forum rules can be seen here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?110-Glu-Forum-Rules
IMG%5D

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Thanks for the info and advise fren.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Your welcome just trying to give everyone a heads up. We dont want users saying their accounts got stolen because we can not get their account back just because they gave out their personal info or them losing money by scammers. Better to be safe than sorry
    IMG%5D