Options

Is there anything I can do about this?

I was a level 57 wyrm seeker with upgraded (not fully) wyrm slayer armour up to helm, and I tried to upgrade my dragon breaker using 50x level 4 elements, but it failed so I tried to load data from the cloud, and now I'm level 22 with wyrm slayer armour up to the wyrm slayer helm.. I've just lost a LOT of work and time and I don't particularly want to go through all of it all over again. I wasn't aware that the cloud didn't work for android devices and now I can wave good bye to over a months work to get that far.. Is there anything else I can do? Is there any way anything can help? Or is that it? I don't particularly want to quit, but I'm not prepared to go through all of that all over again, no way.

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Snorr125 wrote: »
    I was a level 57 wyrm seeker with upgraded (not fully) wyrm slayer armour up to helm, and I tried to upgrade my dragon breaker using 50x level 4 elements, but it failed so I tried to load data from the cloud, and now I'm level 22 with wyrm slayer armour up to the wyrm slayer helm.. I've just lost a LOT of work and time and I don't particularly want to go through all of it all over again. I wasn't aware that the cloud didn't work for android devices and now I can wave good bye to over a months work to get that far.. Is there anything else I can do? Is there any way anything can help? Or is that it? I don't particularly want to quit, but I'm not prepared to go through all of that all over again, no way.

You didn't use Helium or Titanium backup?
  • Options
    Snorr125Snorr125 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Sorry ron I've got no idea what that is lol.. I've sorta started again from level 23.. What are the Helium and Titanium back ups?
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Snorr125 wrote: »
    Sorry ron I've got no idea what that is lol.. I've sorta started again from level 23.. What are the Helium and Titanium back ups?

Snorr125 Pro Tip: Always Backup! ;)
  • Options
    Snorr125Snorr125 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Okay thanks ron :), I'll get Helium backup to stop this happening again! Glad I know now, wish I had known before
  • Options
    d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Have you buy gems to use for upgrade?