Options

Dragon and boss rush on hard mode completed!!!

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
So yesterday less than 2 hours after I downloaded the update I completed both of the,, forgot to post the pictures because could not find the devils armor and I wanted it thinking it was better than mystery armor but I was wrong haha so here are the picture with that "A" on it to show it completed. Just in case people were wondering I completed it in solo, I have not been able to connect too well to people and have yet to play a entire match or even start one, so this was all done on solo

Dragons lair hard mode completed:

5496485a5a190a14ce9ee46bdb4dba7d_zpsabc6d3b8.jpg

Boss rush on hard mode completed:

4c66bd424a9fd1e58e61e23963ea5e94_zps1334e447.jpg
IMG%5D

Comments

• Options
    Well it has less points some assumption is that its worse, i had to click the button in settings to view weaker armor and them it showed up
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Ahh, okay I see. I didn't have my settings turned on.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Hard Mode can only be unlocked by playing SOLO. If you play multi it will revert to Normal.
  • Options
    Well that prives that i did it solo right lauapik?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    150% coins
    150% gems
    200% exp

no wonder u got 75 fast, is that just for the weekend?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    No you get extra for just playing on hard mode
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    DarkmoxDarkmox Registered Users 54 Posts
    So yesterday less than 2 hours after I downloaded the update I completed both of the,, forgot to post the pictures because could not find the devils armor and I wanted it thinking it was better than mystery armor but I was wrong haha so here are the picture with that "A" on it to show it completed. Just in case people were wondering I completed it in solo, I have not been able to connect too well to people and have yet to play a entire match or even start one, so this was all done on solo

Dragons lair hard mode completed:

5496485a5a190a14ce9ee46bdb4dba7d_zpsabc6d3b8.jpg

Boss rush on hard mode completed:
    For somebody who can kill black dragon with a 13dmg weapon I do not see the challenge of finishing this in hard mode with full Mystery :)

Anybody with Mystery armor will complete that on first try, there's nothing hard... at all... No new monster, no technic to learn.

Again a completly useless update... Has Glu lost all its developers and just a grad developing new content?..
    EW3 - Mage lvl51 / 11.5K gs

EW2 (retired) -Grand Dragon Lord - LVL70
    Dragon Braker / Full Mystery armor
  • Options
    Hey darmox, your right, it was easy beating all of these, the only time I lost any time of damage was on the black dragon in hard Mode and it was just a tiny bit of heal
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    moreover to talk abt dungeons
    i m done with FT when i was from 1-5 it was like playing 6-10 in normal mode but rewards were not of 6-10
    basically its nothing but adding 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 floors to each
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+