Options

How can I tell when to block

The Minotaur lords and cobra lords deals damage to me without even touching me how can I tell when to block? When they are on the edge of the screen or even out of the screen, they are already dealing damage. Seems kind of cheap.

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    The Minotaur lords and cobra lords deals damage to me without even touching me how can I tell when to block? When they are on the edge of the screen or even out of the screen, they are already dealing damage. Seems kind of cheap.
    First starting wen CL running to u dont run wait until he dash to u it time to block, perfect blocking needed to gain parry. If u want explaination try to ask Moderator kush, Master lauapik.
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    The best way is to practice and learn it yourself, it's hard to explain exactly when to hit the block button. Equip a weak weapon (with around 500-1000 attack or so) and play shivering refuge 10. There is a darkness warrior (attacks similar to the cobra lords), and there is a Minotaur guy right after him. So it's a good place to practice as you should not take much damage if you mess up, and with a weak weapon, they should stay alive long enough for you to get plenty of practice on them. Try playing the whole round only with parry attacks, you will get the hang of it eventually.

On the cobra lords and darkness warriors I find that you need to anticipate their attacks just slightly in order to parry it successfully.

Edit: just tried it, you will need more like a 300 damage weapon otherwise the monsters die in a couple hits, too fast to really practice. Or if your parrying skill is low then you could use a higher damage weapon.