Options

Second Best Dragon Breaker in the Game

ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
We did testing tonight and my Dragon Breaker is just slightly worse than the 2x crit chance, 3x crit dmg breaker that Imrulkz has (and his was just 19% so his would be even better if it was maxed out! Based on our testing, I'm pretty sure the 2x chance / 3x dmg configuration is best because my weapon would be stronger than the 1x chance 4x dmg breaker for sure. 3x chance is a waste because you already crit a LOT with 2x. This doesn't take into account the General's Helm where it may be the correct strategy to care more about never running out of rage even if it means sacrificing power. Still though, my weapon has swag written all over it even if it's not the best, amirite?

2mdi6ba.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Woww the Breaker h've all maximum stats 149 attack unblevivable its great well done friend ;), nice to play with u. My breaker only haved 4306 power.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    The advantage of having critical hit rates over attack is that together with the General's helmet they generate Rage so you save on using rage potions. You even get rage hitting pots, dragon crystals etc.
  • Options
    shyro17shyro17 Registered Users 29 Posts
    ff1mko.png

Ehhh? it works for me 42% crit and extra 40% dmg crit every 2 hit :D?
  • Options
    Are you bleived now friend? Its working right? Good job ;)
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    The advantage of having critical hit rates over attack is that together with the General's helmet they generate Rage so you save on using rage potions. You even get rage hitting pots, dragon crystals etc.
    Thanks for the advise Master, but sadly i've droped G.Helm :(
  • Options
    seaznseazn Registered Users 49 Posts
    Thanks for all the theorycraft/testing! Now I know what end game weapon to aim for!
  • Options
    seazn wrote: »
    Thanks for all the theorycraft/testing! Now I know what end game weapon to aim for!
    No problem man! I live for this stuff, haha :)
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    3*14% 2*20% is the fastest killer I have time tested all kinds in ft10, br4 and bd solo and multiplayer with low level not attacking.
    Fastest to slowest dragon breakers:
    3*14 2*20
    4*14 1*20
    2*14 3*20
    5*14
    All attack 140+ * 5
    Didn't try 1*14 4*20
    To crit with reflect or ground smash you need to be close enough that your weapon touches the monster.
  • Options
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    **Stats**

Good stuff. Wasn't it you that posted the video of the timed 3*14 2*20?
    That video had you finishing wave 3 with 22 seconds left of the 3rd wave.

Was that a below average wave 3 for you? I know that wave 3 is the most annoying for me for sure.
    Wave 4 was also 28 seconds left for that video. Just curious.

It's also possible that the other configs produce times that are even worse than that, but I don't know because I'm not the one doing the testing, you are (and I'm grateful you're testing because it's good stuff).

Do you have results for your average times for each setup, for example? Once again, good stuff! :)
  • Options
    The slow times were due to saving rage for cobralords. So I could kill them as fast as possible since that was the videos purpose and mirrorop was making my tablet lag a lot so it was much harder to play then it normally is. Otherwise I can do most waves between 45secs~80secs depending if I have someone trying to help and they push the mobs all over the place or drag them away with having initial agro.

Times were done a few weeks ago now so don't have the exact numbers but you can really tell the difference when you are playing things die like 25% faster etc without the numbers.
  • Options
    The slow times were due to saving rage for cobralords. So I could kill them as fast as possible since that was the videos purpose and mirrorop was making my tablet lag a lot so it was much harder to play then it normally is. Otherwise I can do most waves between 45secs~80secs depending if I have someone trying to help and they push the mobs all over the place or drag them away with having initial agro.

Times were done a few weeks ago now so don't have the exact numbers but you can really tell the difference when you are playing things die like 25% faster etc without the numbers.

Cool! Thanks for the clarification! :) Now I know which one to shoot for. My breaker has 2*14 on it atm, and I didn't really want to get another piece till I knew for sure. Thanks for testing them all! :)
  • Options
    3*14% 2*20% is the fastest killer I have time tested all kinds in ft10, br4 and bd solo and multiplayer with low level not attacking.
    3*14 2*20
    4*14 1*20
    2*14 3*20
    5*14
    All attack 140+ * 5
    Didn't try 1*14 4*20
    To crit with reflect or ground smash you need to be close enough that your weapon touches the monster.
    Sorry to say friend from the video i've seen it not fair because you are activate the Buff potion. Are u noticed chirst?
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Sorry to say friend from the video i've seen it not fair because you are activate the Buff potion. Are u noticed chirst?

Ahh, good call. I didn't notice the 50% increase to damage that he gave himself in the beginning either. Hmmmmm.
  • Options
    There's nothing wrong with popping a 50% dmg increase. But it DOES change the math involved in determining which one of the combinations is the fastest killer of course. Has your testing been with or without the rage bonus in the beginning?
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    There's nothing wrong with popping a 50% dmg increase. But it DOES change the math involved in determining which one of the combinations is the fastest killer of course. Has your testing been with or without the rage bonus in the beginning?
    Im not yet.
  • Options
    I always use 50% pot at the start of br4 or its slow XP/min :-)

Most testing is done in solo no pot though.

here's a new video solo br4 no 50% damage potion used.
    click here for video
  • Options
    I always use 50% pot at the start of br4 or its slow XP/min :-)

Most testing is done in solo no pot though.

here's a new video solo br4 no 50% damage potion used.
    click here for video

I've seen your post, it greats well done. Now i know you are drunken master rage potion like ron (only joking friend) how u can carry more than 10 health potion?
  • Options
    Ro0lloRo0llo Registered Users 57 Posts
    3*14 2*20
    4*14 1*20
    2*14 3*20
    5*14
    All attack 140+ * 5
    Didn't try 1*14 4*20

interesting.. I will try to craft another Breaker with 3x14cr 2x20cd and compare it with my current weap
    Level 75 :cool:Grand Dragon Lord:cool:
    Full Mystery Set Full upgrade
    Golden Headpiece Full upgrade(all stats 410+)
    Dragon Breaker Maxcraft 4344attk 42%cr 40%cd
    All total dragon ellement defences(ice, fire, poison) 3600+
    IOS-Europian server
  • Options
    Ro0llo wrote: »
    interesting.. I will try to craft another Breaker with 3x14cr 2x20cd and compare it with my current weap

Thank you!
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    I've seen your post, it greats well done. Now i know you are drunken master rage potion like ron (only joking friend) how u can carry more than 10 health potion?

If you have 8 or more potions then forget to login one day, your day count will be reset to 0. One of the earlier days gives you 3 health potions :)
  • Options
    rendevousrendevous Registered Users 27 Posts
    what is the total/average damage when you have this cool stuff? :D
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    rendevous wrote: »
    what is the total/average damage when you have this cool stuff? :D
    no one really knws, this are all speculations until the devs release the actual data.
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    rendevousrendevous Registered Users 27 Posts
    I hope it will soon to be released :(
  • Options
    Bumped for nostalgia =)