Options

Mystery Axe vs. Dragon Breaker

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
Today June 23, 2013 02:18am I've finally got the Mystery Axe and fully upgraded it on 02:27am. What I can say after trying is... Dragon Breaker still astonishing incredible! ;)

Screenshot_2013-06-23-03-10-40-picsay.jpg
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    hopefaithhopefaith Registered Users 8 Posts
    I can't say I still don't have the axe but if on full crit rate it will be 35 % so I think axe got the advantage cuz axe already have that 33% crit damage.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    hopefaith wrote: »
    I can't say I still don't have the axe but if on full crit rate it will be 35 % so I think axe got the advantage cuz axe already have that 33% crit damage.

Dream on! I have 3 Breakers all maxed but lower in value than the Banes and Mystery Axe. All the Breakers with different configurations are much much better than those stupid axes.
  • Options
    Is you Axe full on crit rate ? 35 %
  • Options
    Is you Axe full on crit rate ? 35 %

It has 33% critical hit damage and not critical hit rate. Hit rate has more oomph!
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Dream on! I have 3 Breakers all maxed but lower in value than the Banes and Mystery Axe. All the Breakers with different configurations are much much better than those stupid axes.

Is your Axe full on crit rate ?
  • Options
    It has 33% critical hit damage and not critical hit rate. Hit rate has more oomph!

If you upgrade your axe it has 7 % crit rate I think per upgrade so 5x = 35 %. Have you tried ?
  • Options
    Is your Axe full on crit rate ?

No. The Breakers are free and to get even 1 mystery axe takes eons and to upgrade the axes to critical hit rates will take eternity. I wouldn't waste my precious time on the axes and find them disappointing. Majority of people who have both axes and Breakers are happier with Breakers.

Now I know why this game is called Eternity Warrior!
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    No. The Breakers are free and to get even 1 mystery axe takes eons and to upgrade the axes to critical hit rates will take eternity. I wouldn't waste my precious time on the axes and find them disappointing. Majority of people who have both axes and Breakers are happier with Breakers.

Now I know why this game is called Eternity Warrior!
    Hahha its true Master, im not need stupid Axe, waste my times to hitting box..;)
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Today June 23, 2013 02:18am I've finally got the Mystery Axe and fully upgraded it on 02:27am. What I can say after trying is... Dragon Breaker still astonishing incredible! ;)

Screenshot_2013-06-23-03-10-40-picsay.jpg
    Congratz ron because waste your time to got Axe hahahha
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Congratz ron because waste your time to got Axe hahahha

Haha no problem. At least it is now my powerful heavy weapon. But still nothing compares to Dragon Breaker, it is my superior weapon now ;)

4689 x 2 is the true damage of my Dragon Breaker? :D
  • Options

+1+1+1+1+1+1 indeed proven and tested Dragon Breaker is superior :)
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Waste of my time upgrading all the other weapons but here I did these all before. Also you should go count how many attacks the two weapon types do two weapons is much faster then one big two handed weapon.

Screenshot_2013-06-23-23-53-05_zps1ae9e809.png

Screenshot_2013-06-23-23-53-19_zpsf145cde1.png
  • Options
    Woww that was awesome!! Which one are more powerful breaker or Axe?
  • Options
    [IMG][/img]image.jpg. I test now my Spear vs Breaker and still breaker got the advantage because of the attack speed.
  • Options
    member.php?4226-imrulkz how to do post like u, im trying but not work.
  • Options
    rendevousrendevous Registered Users 27 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Woww that was awesome!! Which one are more powerful breaker or Axe?

i have the same question with sir Imrulkz.
  • Options
    rendevous wrote: »
    i have the same question with sir Imrulkz.

Like I said, Dragon Breaker is the superior weapon in the game. Period. If you are in doubt, try it and compare its damage against other weapon in the game.
  • Options
    seaznseazn Registered Users 49 Posts
    Well I'm gonna waste my time like Ron did, since gems for mystery box are 50% off this weekend, I'll roll for a mystery axe and upgrade it with full +DMG only, no crit, no crit dmg. Since my Dragon Breaker is already 2x crit 3x crit dmg
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    seazn wrote: »
    Well I'm gonna waste my time like Ron did, since gems for mystery box are 50% off this weekend, I'll roll for a mystery axe and upgrade it with full +DMG only, no crit, no crit dmg. Since my Dragon Breaker is already 2x crit 3x crit dmg

Yup! Might as well test out other things since you already have the perfect breaker :)
  • Options
    rendevousrendevous Registered Users 27 Posts
    very well said sir seazn and sir christot.
  • Options
    How cool would it be that if every time you beat boss rush 4 in a certain amount of time if dropped a weapon that was good proportional to the total time you took to beat the level.

If you beat the level (all waves) in an amount of time that was just "okay" you got nothing, but as you cut down your time more and more, slightly better breakers (had a chance of dropping).

Just something to reward more skill based players would be nice. Even achievement based weapons like: beat boss rush 4 10x in a row without dying, using a pot, or running out of time on any wave would be cool. At the moment, the only real advantage skill has is..nothing since all the best players in the game currently have too much of everything :P

I've been playing for 2 months total (though it's my second run through playing the game), and I have just reached the point where money is no longer important to me..what am I gonna spend 500k on? It won't be that long before the gens are no longer significant either, ha.

The game was cooler when you could REALLY be proud of your gear. You worked so hard on the tomb level and played so many times through that this unique sickle swords dropped. Now everyone's got all the same gear, shame, shame.
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    How cool would it be that if every time you beat boss rush 4 in a certain amount of time if dropped a weapon that was good proportional to the total time you took to beat the level.

If you beat the level (all waves) in an amount of time that was just "okay" you got nothing, but as you cut down your time more and more, slightly better breakers (had a chance of dropping).

Just something to reward more skill based players would be nice. Even achievement based weapons like: beat boss rush 4 10x in a row without dying, using a pot, or running out of time on any wave would be cool. At the moment, the only real advantage skill has is..nothing since all the best players in the game currently have too much of everything :P

I've been playing for 2 months total (though it's my second run through playing the game), and I have just reached the point where money is no longer important to me..what am I gonna spend 500k on? It won't be that long before the gens are no longer significant either, ha.

The game was cooler when you could REALLY be proud of your gear. You worked so hard on the tomb level and played so many times through that this unique sickle swords dropped. Now everyone's got all the same gear, shame, shame.

True, true .... Now there is nothing to live for or play for ..... Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo! Sad!

I hope we are not going to be offered more eye candies like pumpkin helms and weapons or more of Don Quixote's amour and weapons!
  • Options
    True, true .... Now there is nothing to live for or play for ..... Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo! Sad!

I hope we are not going to be offered more eye candies like pumpkin helms and weapons or more of Don Quixote's amour and weapons!

Oh there is plenty left to live for ;)

A wise man once said that the day you stop learning is the day you become old.
  • Options
    hackerew2 wrote: »
    PLUS THIS IOS HACK! IT'S A WORTHLESS GAME! BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q486q2na57gqu8l/savegame.bin

APK!

http://filespeedy.net/download/25289/MGQyY

The top level players are effectively ALREADY at infinite everything "essentially". We already have too many gems that we don't know what to waste on, and we already have too much money. lol.

Would you rather have a trillion dollars in the bank or a zillion. Same thing, really :P
  • Options
    The top level players are effectively ALREADY at infinite everything "essentially". We already have too many gems that we don't know what to waste on, and we already have too much money. lol.

+1+1+1+1 ;)
  • Options
    Ro0lloRo0llo Registered Users 57 Posts
    The "hack" hackerew2 refers to is just a savegame with a lot of money/gems but restarts you at level 1 with 0 renownpoints etc.. So you'll lose all your progress, items, points, exp, etcetc
    Level 75 :cool:Grand Dragon Lord:cool:
    Full Mystery Set Full upgrade
    Golden Headpiece Full upgrade(all stats 410+)
    Dragon Breaker Maxcraft 4344attk 42%cr 40%cd
    All total dragon ellement defences(ice, fire, poison) 3600+
    IOS-Europian server
  • Options

Would you rather have a trillion dollars in the bank or a zillion. Same thing, really :P
    Yup you are right friend now gems and coin are pretty useless..7.5k gems and 4.5 mil coins.;)
  • Options
    Ro0llo wrote: »
    The "hack" hackerew2 refers to is just a savegame with a lot of money/gems but restarts you at level 1 with 0 renownpoints etc.. So you'll lose all your progress, items, points, exp, etcetc

That seems terrible, actually haha!
  • Options
    Ro0lloRo0llo Registered Users 57 Posts
    Of course i had to try it luckilly i backed up my savegame in icloud and on my iphone(tested the "hack" savegame on ipad) and it does work strange enough, but restarts you level 4 with 1 renown points:D crap..

Appears though your gems/money/level/renown points/gear is all stored client side in savegame.bin. This makes it possible to email each other our savegames and play on each other characters lol. You only need diskaid on your pc and you can copy/paste the savegame.bin from EW2 to your c:/ on your pc or email it to frends.
    Level 75 :cool:Grand Dragon Lord:cool:
    Full Mystery Set Full upgrade
    Golden Headpiece Full upgrade(all stats 410+)
    Dragon Breaker Maxcraft 4344attk 42%cr 40%cd
    All total dragon ellement defences(ice, fire, poison) 3600+
    IOS-Europian server