Options

Crash on Hell Fire

MatteoMatteo Registered Users 34 Posts
Hi guys, I'm spotting an annoying bug in EW2 lately... while I'm playing the third floor of Hell Fire, at the fourth-fifth wave, the game crashes. What the hell is this:mad:

Comments

• Options
    StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    jerzy448 wrote: »
    my game crashed in forgotten tomb 10 yesterday and i have not been able to play since. Game goes to loading screen, turns black, and then the message unfortunately eternity warrior 2 has stopped.

Hi there, what device are you playing on?
  • Options
    Matteo wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm spotting an annoying bug in EW2 lately... while I'm playing the third floor of Hell Fire, at the fourth-fifth wave, the game crashes. What the hell is this:mad:

Hi, what device are you playing on?
  • Options
    I'm playing on Android, it's a Samsung Galaxy S Advance.
  • Options
    d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Wow you why your game crashes because you buy gems they crash or reset your games so that you'll buy again and again but wait you can refund your money. You can ask iTunes support for refund. Hope these will help you.
  • Options
    So what, StickToYouLike? I still have these crashes, how can I i fix them? Are you Glu's team capable of releasing upgrades without ruin this good game?
  • Options
    Matteo wrote: »
    So what, StickToYouLike? I still have these crashes, how can I i fix them? Are you Glu's team capable of releasing upgrades without ruin this good game?

Hi Matteo,

Your feedback is much appreciated. This issue has been reported to Glu devs and we are working to reproduce the symptoms. Thanks for your patience.