Options

I Purchased Snake Spear and Python Swords Today

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
Thanks Glu for the 50% sale, my rare weapons are now complete.

Comments

• Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Thanks Glu for the 50% sale, my rare weapons are now complete.

u cud hav got thm from mystery box :??
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    dinniii wrote: »

The billion glu credit no times to play with box Dini..
  • Options

Snake Spear is not in the Mystery Box :D
  • Options
    Snake Spear is not in the Mystery Box :D

hows snake spear compared to breaker
    worth purchasing??
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    same as all two handers too slow about the same as generals spear.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    worth purchasing??

Like Ron I have maxed out 5 Breakers with different configurations and all are superior to Axes. I have all the Axes and Spears all maxed out too. Breakers with Critical Hit Rates ONLY are best. Have tested all of them.
  • Options
    worth purchasing??

Why don't you give Snake Spear a try? What I can say about Dragon Breaker is written in my blog.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Like Ron I have maxed out 5 Breakers with different configurations and all are superior to Axes. I have all the Axes and Spears all maxed out too. Breakers with Critical Hit Rates ONLY are best. Have tested all of them.

Sorry I don't have Breakers with lots of critical hit rates. All I can say, Breakers is strong even without that attribute.
  • Options
    Why don't you give Snake Spear a try? What I can say about Dragon Breaker is written in my blog.

lol actully where will i take 3k gems to…
    being on ios i can get upgrade assurity so i dnt use gems for 100% success
    and as MP has become i dnt play with weak players to revive them :(
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
  • Options
    Ro0lloRo0llo Registered Users 57 Posts
    When i was low level(35?) someone helped me with the black dragon on europian server so i could get the free dragon axe. He revived me all the time. Was it you?
    Level 75 :cool:Grand Dragon Lord:cool:
    Full Mystery Set Full upgrade
    Golden Headpiece Full upgrade(all stats 410+)
    Dragon Breaker Maxcraft 4344attk 42%cr 40%cd
    All total dragon ellement defences(ice, fire, poison) 3600+
    IOS-Europian server
  • Options
    Ro0llo wrote: »
    When i was low level(35?) someone helped me with the black dragon on europian server so i could get the free dragon axe. He revived me all the time. Was it you?

i play on asian server and if i play with a low level player fir BD i see what weapom he/she use if its not dragon's bane then only i continue… i remember after becoming GDL i revived a lvl 36 player 21 times and thn at d end of game i went and loaded the prev data from icloud
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
  • Options
    Ro0llo wrote: »

Woww now u haved a perfect breaker. I want to see your breaker how much powerful, i will add u and play with u next time.
  • Options
    Sorry I don't have Breakers with lots of critical hit rates. All I can say, Breakers is strong even without that attribute.

Yes, I agree BUT Breakers with critical hit rates PLUS General's Helm generate lots of Rage if you fight well.
  • Options
    Yes, I agree BUT Breakers with critical hit rates PLUS General's Helm generate lots of Rage if you fight well.

Can I have a 4700+ damage with lots of critical hit rates? The maximum damage of my Breaker is 4708 as you can see. Thanks for the info ;)
  • Options
    Can I have a 4700+ damage with lots of critical hit rates? The maximum damage of my Breaker is 4708 as you can see. Thanks for the info ;)

My Breaker with the critical hit rate is only 4469, the 2nd lowest stat of all the Breakers I have and I dont need to use Rage potions or Health potions if I play well in Boss Rush 4 Multi and no interference from weaker friends.
  • Options
    shyro17shyro17 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Oh wow, I have been helping player and end up re load my data too :D. I didn't mind because I had nothing better to do and I was testing stuff out. Btw, I play on Asian Server too :D
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    My Breaker with the critical hit rate is only 4469, the 2nd lowest stat of all the Breakers I have and I dont need to use Rage potions or Health potions if I play well in Boss Rush 4 Multi and no interference from weaker friends.

Is that your thunder one or the new one?
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Is that your thunder one or the new one?

Yep, the one with the Thunder. And you can get over 200 Combo hits when in Quest you are only required to get 60 hits at most.
  • Options

I have fully upgraded two Dragon Breaker on June 27 and one of them has 12% critical hit rate. See image:

So which one should I keep?
    tumblr_mp3l59kk0R1qilbpao1_1280.jpg
  • Options
    I have fully upgraded two Dragon Breaker on June 27 and one of them has 12% critical hit rate. See image:

So which one should I keep?
    tumblr_mp3l59kk0R1qilbpao1_1280.jpg

The one on the left with the 12% critical hit rate. But with your resources I would create a newer, stronger Breaker. The last 5 slots of my Breaker is 13% chr + 14% chr + 13% chr + 14% chr + 145 Thunder. The max for Thunder should be 149 but 145 was the best I could manage after endless reloading. With a total of 54% chr the spin dash into a group of bosses gives you lots of Rage and Combo hits, but you must be quick and accurate. 149 is the max for attributes for Breaker.

The attributes for both your Breakers are too low. Less then 130 for the Left Breaker and the highest attrib of the Right breaker is 147 with the rest below 130.

For the critical hit rate, I have never been able to get more than 14%. So I have to be satisfied to get 13 or 14%, but I refuse to accept 12% or less.

Though the hightest % for Critical Hit Damage is 20%, I find it is not as good as Critical Hit Rate, so I wont consider CHD at all. But Imrul loves it, his Breaker has a good mix of chr and cdr and his Breaker is very powerful when he is host. Do you know that host's weapons are a tad stronger than guest's weapons?

So there, enjoy grinding away!
  • Options
    The one on the left with the 12% critical hit rate. But with your resources I would create a newer, stronger Breaker. The last 5 slots of my Breaker is 13% chr + 14% chr + 13% chr + 14% chr + 145 Thunder. The max for Thunder should be 149 but 145 was the best I could manage after endless reloading. With a total of 54% chr the spin dash into a group of bosses gives you lots of Rage and Combo hits, but you must be quick and accurate. 149 is the max for attributes for Breaker.

The attributes for both your Breakers are too low. Less then 130 for the Left Breaker and the highest attrib of the Right breaker is 147 with the rest below 130.

For the critical hit rate, I have never been able to get more than 14%. So I have to be satisfied to get 13 or 14%, but I refuse to accept 12% or less.

Though the hightest % for Critical Hit Damage is 20%, I find it is not as good as Critical Hit Rate, so I wont consider CHD at all. But Imrul loves it, his Breaker has a good mix of chr and cdr and his Breaker is very powerful when he is host. Do you know that host's weapons are a tad stronger than guest's weapons?

Alright. You mean 20% is the max crit damage? The Mystery Axe has 33% critical hit damage eh. So should I dump my Breakers now except for the one with 12% critical hit rate? ;)
  • Options
    Alright. You mean 20% is the max crit damage? The Mystery Axe has 33% critical hit damage eh. So should I dump my Breakers now except for the one with 12% critical hit rate? ;)

My better Breaker is on the left though the stat is lower; for Boss Rush 4.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8207gduwewrvra/2013-06-28%2022.15.23.png

Except for the 33% critical hit damage for the Mystery Axe, I have never seen anything higher than 20% in the upgrading roll, and anything more than 14% in critical hit rate.

You see all the attribs are 149 except for the Thunder in the Left Breaker.

Dont dump anything until you have achieved your goals and tested your new Breaker/Breakers.
  • Options
    In theory if you have 14%*4 that's 56% of your attacks are a crit. Now if base critical damage was 10% more and your breaker has 4000 every second hit will be 4400, but it you add that 20% damage slot more and it's 30% 4000 base now becomes 5200 so that 20% slot is worth 800 damage every second hit.
    I really need a glu admin to confirm the amount of extra damage % you do when you crit without any added weapon crit damage % to do proper math.

Using 10% more base damage per crit:

So in lauapiks example 14% * 4 and 149 damage over 100 swings 44 normal and 56 crits would be
    4149 x 44= 182556 and 4149+10%= 4563 x 56= 255578 making 438134 in 100 swings.

Now for 14%*4 and 20%*1 damage over 100 swings 44 normal 56 crits would be
    4000 x 44= 176000 and 4000+30%= 5200 x 56= 291200 making 467200 in 100 swings.

If base crit is 5% 182556 and 4356 x 56= 243961 making 426517 for example one.
    If base crit is 5% 176000 and 5000 x 56= 280000 making 456000 for example two.

If base crit is 50% 182566 and 6223 x 56= 348516 making 531072 for example one
    If base crit is 50% 176000 and 6800 x 56= 380800 making 556800 for example two.

So I guess either way with more or less base crit %, 20% crit is worth a lot more then 149 damage slot.
  • Options
    I'll do the same I guess for 1*14% 80%, 2*14% 60%, 3*14% 40% & 4*14% 20% to see which gives the best numbers with low or high base crit damage.

4000 weapon
    10% base crit damage
    1*14% 4*20%
    14 crits x 90% damage (4000+90%=7600) = 106400
    86 normal hits x 4000= 344000
    Total over 100 swings 450400 or 4504 per swing.

2*14% 3*20%
    28 crits x 70% damage (4000+70%=6800) = 190400
    72 normal hits x 4000= 288000
    Total over 100 swings 478400 or 4784 per swing.

3*14% 2*20%
    42 crits x 50% damage (4000+50%=6000) = 252000
    58 normal hits x 4000= 232000
    Total over 100 hits 484000 or 4840 per swing.

4*14% 1*20%
    56 crits x 30% damage (4000+30%=5200) = 291200
    44 normal hits x 4000= 176000
    Total over 100 swings 467200 or 4682 per swing

5*14%
    70 crits x 10% damage (4000+10%=4100) = 287000
    30 normal hits x 4000= 120000
    Total over 100 swings 407000 or 4070 per swing.

4000 weapon
    50% base crit damage
    1*14% 4*20%
    14x9200=128800
    86x4000=344000
    472800 or 4728 per swing

2*14% 3*20%
    28x8400=235200
    72x4000=288000
    523200 or 5232 per swing

3*14% 2*20%
    42x7600=319200
    58x4000=232000
    551200 or 5512 per swing

4*14% 1*20%
    56x6800=380800
    44x4000=176000
    556800 or 5568 per swing

5*14%
    70x6000=420000
    30x4000=120000
    540000 or 5400 per swing

So the numbers show 3*14% 2*20% better if base crit is lower
    And 4*14% 1*20% is better with a bigger base crit.

Now I just need confirmation from a admin on what the base critical damage and base chance percentages are please :-)
  • Options

Hey I've tried both of them in Boss Rush 4, Black Dragon and FT10 today and the result of my test is the one on the right without the critical hit rate is the stronger...
  • Options
    Hey I've tried both of them in Boss Rush 4, Black Dragon and FT10 today and the result of my test is the one on the right without the critical hit rate is the stronger...

That's why I advised you not to dump anything until you have tested it to YOUR satisfaction. For MYSELF, my left breaker looks weaker but I can play solo or multi in Boss 4 w/o having to use potions, Health or Rage, at all, if I fight well. My Breaker works very well with Gen Helm in generating Rage. I use i-pad and am L75, and I wonder if Android has updated the game to L75 or not.

I use the right Breaker with the Helm of Endurance for a better result in Hard Mode in the fight with Blackie. To me, Blackie is my biggest problem as I still need potions to get past it. Maybe I have to upgrade my Mystery Armour a tad more! I suspect Blackie is programmed to give players a hard time as sometimes you simply can't block it from taking a big chunk out of your Health and I know I am very good with parry. In Normal Mode, I simply sail past Blackie.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    That's why I advised you not to dump anything until you have tested it to YOUR satisfaction. For MYSELF, my left breaker looks weaker but I can play solo or multi in Boss 4 w/o having to use potions, Health or Rage, at all, if I fight well. My Breaker works very well with Gen Helm in generating Rage. I use i-pad and am L75, and I wonder if Android has updated the game to L75 or not.

I use the right Breaker with the Helm of Endurance for a better result in Hard Mode in the fight with Blackie. To me, Blackie is my biggest problem as I still need potions to get past it. Maybe I have to upgrade my Mystery Armour a tad more! I suspect Blackie is programmed to give players a hard time as sometimes you simply can't block it from taking a big chunk out of your Health and I know I am very good with parry. In Normal Mode, I simply sail past Blackie.

Yeah, I tested the different Breakers today (3c2d vs 2c3d) and it literally was a different experience every time based on how I played. If I cared more about keeping the mobs grouped one breaker won, but when I didn't care and took them on 1 by 1 a different one won. When I used dash attacks the other breaker won. When I used ground smashes the other won. It literally all depends on play style. I found more play styles where the 3x crit rate, 2x damage breaker was more consistently beating the levels with no potions though, so it gets the nod in my book.

Best advice though is what lauapik just said though, it really is all about your personal preference and how you go about playing the game. The math doesn't matter when how you play the game changes all the variables. Get a feel for what you feel is best.
  • Options
    No level 75 yet on Android :(

Really is the Black Dragon really that strong on hard mode? Right now the poison attack from BD is the only attack that can damage me.

Btw i'm never miss parry in solo mode unlike before. In mp, i sometimes miss parry when the play is lagging. Thanks lauapik, i know ur good. I hope to play with you sometime but I don't have an iPad :p
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Yeah, I tested the different Breakers today (3c2d vs 2c3d) and it literally was a different experience every time based on how I played. If I cared more about keeping the mobs grouped one breaker won, but when I didn't care and took them on 1 by 1 a different one won. When I used dash attacks the other breaker won. When I used ground smashes the other won. It literally all depends on play style. I found more play styles where the 3x crit rate, 2x damage breaker was more consistently beating the levels with no potions though, so it gets the nod in my book.

Best advice though is what lauapik just said though, it really is all about your personal preference and how you go about playing the game. The math doesn't matter when how you play the game changes all the variables. Get a feel for what you feel is best.

To sum it all up, there is more in playing a game than carrying a big stick and statistics! Ha ha.
  • Options
    Im only read all post in this thread :)