Options

Quick question about upgrades

Snorr125Snorr125 Registered Users 14 Posts
I have a quick question about upgrades, basically I've seen dragon breakers being upgraded, and ending up with different attributes (e.g. critical chance, ice damage etc.) how do they end up with different attributes and damage? Is it just completely random with each upgrade which attributes are added? Or is it something to do with the elements? Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    First two upgrades add damage for weapons or defense for armor after the last five upgrades are totally random regardless of elements etc. It's why some people use backup and restore to get the stat & amount they want.
  • Options
    Snorr125Snorr125 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Ohh cool thank you for confirming :), I know that you can backup your data on Android using Helium, but when I download the app, it says ''waiting for desktop application to enable back up for helium'' and does nothing else, I can leave it for hours and it won't do anything it will just stay there with that message, so I've heard about rooting the device too (Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0) but then apparently once the device is rooted it won't be covered by the warranty, so I'm a bit stuck, could you give me any advice? (I just want to be able to back up my data & restore it because I've lost so many elements due to upgrade fails)
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Helium requires you to connect your device to your PC and install some drivers and enable USB debugging & Dev access on your device. It should be part of the install instructions on Google play store. Helium is kinda slow for backing up like 2 mins a backup 2mins a restore. Rooting can be undone and you can relock your bootloader though I don't recommend it if you aren't sure what you are doing.
  • Options
    seaznseazn Registered Users 49 Posts
    Snorr125 wrote: »
    I have a quick question about upgrades, basically I've seen dragon breakers being upgraded, and ending up with different attributes (e.g. critical chance, ice damage etc.) how do they end up with different attributes and damage? Is it just completely random with each upgrade which attributes are added? Or is it something to do with the elements? Thanks in advance :)

Just in case you're interested. For dragon breaker, the upgrade you want in the end is 3x +% Crit damage, and 2x +% chance Crit

The max Crit % is 14%, crit damage is 20%. You can get 12~14% crit and 18~20% crit damage as random