Options

please help...

tywooshtywoosh Registered Users 2 Posts
I am emailing adam from glusupport but its taking too long... I logged on a few days ago to find my character being reset to level 1 all my gear that i bought with glu credits that i bought with real money was gone, my actual glu credits were erased as well as the 10k+ silver coins erased as well... Now adam said my account was refunded some glu credits but it still shows i have no glu coins... I downloaded the glu credit restore thing and did it but still no glu credits... Can an admin help? My account is tywoosh@gmail.Com

Thanks...

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    tywoosh wrote: »
    I am emailing adam from glusupport but its taking too long... I logged on a few days ago to find my character being reset to level 1 all my gear that i bought with glu credits that i bought with real money was gone, my actual glu credits were erased as well as the 10k+ silver coins erased as well... Now adam said my account was refunded some glu credits but it still shows i have no glu coins... I downloaded the glu credit restore thing and did it but still no glu credits... Can an admin help? My account is tywoosh@gmail.Com

Thanks...
    U try to ask dinii my be he can help u.