Options

So i tried the google cloud......

jetkinsjetkins Registered Users 3 Posts
So I just got my dragon bane yesterday and I saved immediately after I got it. Then i tried to load the game earlier today and the game it loaded got rid of the bane, threw me back some levels and what not.. I then realized that the save games are put in a queue in the cloud. so If i waited a day or 2 would the save game with my dragons bane be available to load?

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    jetkins wrote: »
    So I just got my dragon bane yesterday and I saved immediately after I got it. Then i tried to load the game earlier today and the game it loaded got rid of the bane and what not.. I then realized that the save games are put in a queue in the cloud. so If i waited a day or 2 would the save game with my dragons bane be available to load?
    Before u save game on icloud, u need to ensure your internet it work. Go MP select loby and when u haved seen a random player are moving that mean your link it work. Go back home and save game. U can do 2,3 times to make sure your game are saved on icloud. If u need your Bane back add me imrulkz at GC. I will help u.
  • Options
    Thanks, but I'm on android :c...
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Before u save game on icloud, u need to ensure your internet it work. Go MP select loby and when u haved seen a random player are moving that mean your link it work. Go back home and save game. U can do 2,3 times to make sure your game are saved on icloud. If u need your Bane back add me imrulkz at GC. I will help u.

Ha ha, after all the trouble of explaining how to save on icloud, jetkins says he is on steroid... Oops android.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    too bad u lost your bane & some levels, if u searched the forums you'd find out & could've prevented this, oh well its not hard to get them back again, at least now u knw what to do nxt time.
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Ha ha, after all the trouble of explaining how to save on icloud, jetkins says he is on steroid... Oops android.
    Ceh wrong flatform to info, malunya sya ;)
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    jetkins wrote: »
    Thanks, but I'm on android :c...

Pro tip: Always backup ;)
  • Options
    Yeah.. from now on i'll just use titanium.