Options

YES! It can be done!

lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
Killed Blackie in Hard Mode without using Health and Rage Potions or buffs. Had 10 % Health and 20 % Rage left at the end of fight. Breaker with General's Helm help a lot.

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Killed Blackie in Hard Mode without using Health and Rage Potions or buffs. Had 10 % Health and 20 % Rage left at the end of fight. Breaker with General's Helm help a lot.

Congrats! Let's celebrate ;)
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Congrats! Let's celebrate ;)

Thanks, but I prefer the elegant old waltz and fiery tango to the dance that reminds me of a toddler throwing tantrums. Ha ha.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts

Congratz, That mean all armor haved completed to max stat master? Im left 2 pieces to complete.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Congratz, That mean all armor haved completed to max stat master? Im left 2 pieces to complete.

Thanx, but even with your armour fully maxed, you'll still be vulnerable to Blackie's attacks. Here is a tip on how to avoid chunks of Health being taken from you especially when you are destroying the crystals protecting the Dragon. Use the Dash and Spin attack on the Crystals CONTINUOUSLY from one crystal to the next. In this mode the Dragon cannot hurt you with ice, flame or poison, and you earn just enough Rage to destroy all the crystals with Breaker and G Helm. Then you can gain more Rage attacking the monsters to destroy the 2nd round of crystals and getting Rage from the 2nd round of monsters for the final 'charge' and blast to kill Blackie. Don't stand too near Blackie's landing zone when 'charging'. Good Luck.
  • Options
    Thanx, but even with your armour fully maxed, you'll still be vulnerable to Blackie's attacks. Here is a tip on how to avoid chunks of Health being taken from you especially when you are destroying the crystals protecting the Dragon. Use the Dash and Spin attack on the Crystals CONTINUOUSLY from one crystal to the next. In this mode the Dragon cannot hurt you with ice, flame or poison, and you earn just enough Rage to destroy all the crystals with Breaker and G Helm. Then you can gain more Rage attacking the monsters to destroy the 2nd round of crystals and getting Rage from the 2nd round of monsters for the final 'charge' and blast to kill Blackie. Don't stand too near Blackie's landing zone when 'charging'. Good Luck.
    Ok thanks. But i don't want try. Waste my time to get 30k renown point. Sorry just kidding ;)
  • Options
    I am not interested in titles and renown points now. Just want to find the most efficient way to finish the game using as few resources as possible and not using any third party apps or meddle with the game system and so far I have proved to myself that it can be done.
  • Options
    d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Congrats Ron! Good to hear that... But i have good and bad news the good new! since I can upgrades my bane and armor without using gems.. I have two slots remeaning to upgrade to the max weapon and armor. I can finished boss rush 4 hahaha and I can earned 174 gems a day hahaha and finished forgotten tombs hard mode. The bad new! Yesterday when I play I know there something wrong since everytime I open icon of ew2 my phone auto off so I turn off my phone until morning but when I open today and want to play ew2 the icon will not open.
    Ron help me to fix these problem.. Thanks a lot...
  • Options
  • Options
    Congrats Ron! Good to hear that... But i have good and bad news the good new! since I can upgrades my bane and armor without using gems.. I have two slots remeaning to upgrade to the max weapon and armor. I can finished boss rush 4 hahaha and I can earned 174 gems a day hahaha and finished forgotten tombs hard mode. The bad new! Yesterday when I play I know there something wrong since everytime I open icon of ew2 my phone auto off so I turn off my phone until morning but when I open today and want to play ew2 the icon will not open.
  • Options
    Axactly im want to talking this but im don't how to explain.