Options

Question about elements

puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
So far I have seen 4 elements in EW2: fire, ice, poison, lightning. The question is, what does each element do (to the enemy?) I think fire deals additional damage over time. What about the other 3? Ice is supposed to freeze the enemy, but I have never seen such effect...

Thanks a lot.
Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    pucca wrote: »
    So far I have seen 4 elements in EW2: fire, ice, poison, lightning. The question is, what does each element do (to the enemy?) I think fire deals additional damage over time. What about the other 3? Ice is supposed to freeze the enemy, but I have never seen such effect...

Thanks a lot.
    Sorry i don't understand what are u mean, are talking to elementy attack or lvl 1,2,3,4,5 element?
  • Options
    I am talking about elementary attacks, specifically the attribute affiliated to the weapon each time it is upgraded. General spear has 3 base element attributes, for example.
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I am talking about elementary attacks, specifically the attribute affiliated to the weapon each time it is upgraded. General spear has 3 base element attributes, for example.

The best weapon is Dragon Breaker with 3 crit change, 2 crit damage. 3/14%, 2/20%.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    they are all more like DOT
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts

Elemental attacks by bosses can clearly be seen. The most obvious is the Black Dragon with the poison, ice and fire, or the fire, ice and poison archers. Elemental attacks by the Warrior (you) is never shown as you have never seen the Warrior freezing anything. So using the Gen Spear with the 3 element attrib doesnt produce fire, ice or poison effects.

Only exception is the ground smash by the warrior and the backlash waves from parries. You can see the flames and the blade waves. You can see the claim in the Skill Menu, "your ground smash will burn all targets, dealing 200% weapon damage over 5 seconds." I have been scratching my head until I have a bald spot but I cant figure what it means. I have ground smashed the dragons but they still fly away without a singed scale. I have ground smashed a minotaur with the huge axe and the axe was still intact and and if you smash your car 100% it is totaled, zip, kaput.... And 200%? So some of the things here must be taken with a pinch of salt!
  • Options
    So at the moment only Dragon Breaker is good. It appears that Elemental attacks are no different from normal attacks.
    This is something Glu really needs to work on. It would be awesome if we can freeze the enemy, or hit it once and wait until the poison kills it :D
    Thanks guys.
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord