Options

Boss Rush 3: Smart Host/Stupid Host : Screenshots

lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
This host was smart enough to stay still at the bottom of the screen for all levels of Boss Rush and I managed to carry him successfully till the end of level 4. He earned maximum rewards.

null_zpse47043a5.png

This host waltzed into the arena like it was a ballroom instead of a battlefield fraught with mines and snipers. He wasn't killed by any boss and it doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to tell how he died from where he is lying.

null_zps5a71b4b6.png

Player level 60 and below shouldn't wander out of the sector bordered by the two gutters of blades at the bottom of the screen or be prepared to lose life and potions.

Comments

• Options
    venyn20venyn20 Registered Users 7 Posts
    hello man can u add me and play some room's toghater? i need some help..

Donciu Traian is my name on google play and in game
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    venyn20 wrote: »
    hello man can u add me and play some room's toghater? i need some help..

Donciu Traian is my name on google play and in game

I can't as you are on android and I am on ios. Ron can help you.
  • Options
    venyn20venyn20 Registered Users 7 Posts
    allready friend with him :D
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Weak players deliberately seek to hover around the disease fire, ice or spike trap after died he/she dropped out...:mad:
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    I think those are the scavenger type of players.. I know they hang around strong players to pick up the items and die because of the traps
  • Options
    patpat Registered Users 37 Posts
    Weak players deliberately seek to hover around the disease fire, ice or spike trap after died he/she dropped out...:mad:

That's why I easily get pissed with those players! :mad:
  • Options
    puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
    What was your level when you first defeated Boss Rush 3? I am level 56 but can hardly do any damage to the first 2 spiders and get killed after 3 shots.
    Does level 60+ make a difference? As far as I know only HP is increased when level up, right?
    I have a 1100 attack weapon and a 1400 defense boots. The other equipments are like 300+ defense ...
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
    Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    pucca wrote: »
    What was your level when you first defeated Boss Rush 3? I am level 56 but can hardly do any damage to the first 2 spiders and get killed after 3 shots.
    Does level 60+ make a difference? As far as I know only HP is increased when level up, right?
    I have a 1100 attack weapon and a 1400 defense boots. The other equipments are like 300+ defense ...
    I think the level not impotent to defeate an enemy, u only need good armor and strong weapon.
    9ut840.jpg