Options

Stuck on "Loading..."

JiferJifer Registered Users 7 Posts
I'm playing EW2 for quite long time now. Today morning I was doing BR like always during my way to work.
When I was going back home I couldn't launch the game. It freezes on first "Loading" screen - before blue painted splash screen appears, but after small "Login with google+" shows for a second. It also consumes more and more memory. More and more with each second. The memory rise step is not constant - is bigger each second. As im writing that post it is 104MB loaded

Can't load game (no matter if im online/offline). No updates to anything was done todey. What should I do?
My phone is not rooted. SGS3 Mini.

Thank you for any support.

Comments

• Options
    StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    Make sure you have updated to the latest version. If you need tech help, please submit a Customer Care ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
  • Options
    JiferJifer Registered Users 7 Posts
    I don't want to lose my progress :( Ticket sent.
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    As I can see many people has problems on sgs III mini. That might be wrong RAM management. I recommend you to switch back to version 3.1.0. The most stable with working MP but be aware of no mystery box there
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    stripgwynstripgwyn Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am also experiencing this issue have been through the support process with glu, my issue is on the s4 if I were to revert to version 3.1.0 would my progress be the same?
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    stripgwyn wrote: »
    I am also experiencing this issue have been through the support process with glu, my issue is on the s4 if I were to revert to version 3.1.0 would my progress be the same?

u can keep your progress if u backup & restore data manually
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    stripgwynstripgwyn Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ahh thanks can you recommend the best way of going about doing this is their a particular application that could facilitate this or should I be copying the app data from my pc?
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    helium(unrooted) or tibu(rooted)
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage