Options

Mystery box discussion

puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
Please share your experience with the mystery box here. How much time did you spend on Mystery set and stuff? It is worth trying now that I have failed so many times? Does spinning again for 40 gems increase the chance?

What happens when you choose to open 3 for 230 gems by the way? Do you get 3 consecutive items in the same row? There are several times when I was sooooo close to a mystery item ... >.<
Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D

Comments

• Options
    rendevousrendevous Registered Users 27 Posts
    my advice, roll your gems when 50% off. if not, farm more gems in BR 2-4
  • Options
    VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    Just like upgrading, it just takes time and patience. I got most of mine one at a time, but I did get one rolling for three when it was on sale.
    Don't spin again, just reload.
    When you roll three it's three separate spins, not three in a row.
    I would try for about a half hour then quit if one didn't come. I also thought it helped to shut down the game when you're done then reopen it to try again the next hour. I think it might reset what you could get. Just keep trying, eventually you will get them.
  • Options
    puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
    Thanks for your advice, VRWRX. Now I know where I am heading.
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
    Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D
  • Options
    VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    No problem. I still don't have the mystery axe or gold headpiece, but I only want those to complete my collection. I probably wouldn't use them.
    And yes the armors are absolutely worth it. They are the best in the game and actually not too expensive to upgrade.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    completely random, sometimes it would roll mystery items 2 in a row, just keep tryin until u succeed
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    blacksmithblacksmith Registered Users 11 Posts
    patience is a virtue..sometimes it would takes days of trial and error..reloading here and there..but it will be all worth it eventually
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    Your patience matches how many coins you have. I rolled and rerolled on the same roll 5 times.straight.and still no good. Not one decent good armour and this was when it wasnt on sale
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    pucca wrote: »
    Please share your experience with the mystery box here. How much time did you spend on Mystery set and stuff? It is worth trying now that I have failed so many times? Does spinning again for 40 gems increase the chance?

What happens when you choose to open 3 for 230 gems by the way? Do you get 3 consecutive items in the same row? There are several times when I was sooooo close to a mystery item ... >.<

Before I got 2 mystery items, I consumed 28k gems already on Mystery Box...
  • Options
    Were you using that reloading save file trick ron?
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    Were you using that reloading save file trick ron?

Yes. But without losing my game progress. I can choose to restore the gems I purchased.
  • Options
    Gems? i thought you were on android platform
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    Gems? i thought you were on android platform

Yep in Android gems are called Glu credits. They are the same. But Glu credits are shared to all Glu games in Android.
  • Options
    worldpcgenworldpcgen Registered Users 11 Posts
    Mystery gear set are good but The Mystery Axe.
    The mystery axe even weaker them my DREAM BREAKER Blades