Options

One more magic weapon

ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
67o6c3.jpg
Today im founded one more magic weapon is trident spears.

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Good for you. You can relax and let him do all the fightling.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Good for you. You can relax and let him do all the fightling.

Haha im only watching and take a picture ;) im trying to add him. His name is thunderbolt.
  • Options
    rendevousrendevous Registered Users 27 Posts
    i'm still looking that basterd who has those two-handed spiky-ball-thing club in server China and he's a level 70 as well.
  • Options
    rendevous wrote: »
    i'm still looking that basterd who has those two-handed spiky-ball-thing club in server China and he's a level 70 as well.

Just met a one-touch killer. Went to make myself a cup of coffee and let him finish the game, then collect the loot. No fun.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Haha im only watching and take a picture ;) im trying to add him. His name is thunderbolt.

is he one of the forum user here?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    is he one of the forum user here?
    I think he not found this forum.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    67o6c3.jpg
    Today im founded one more magic weapon is trident spears.

Where is the trident spear? May I see? Is trident spear the most powerful weapon?
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Where is the trident spear? May I see? Is trident spear the most powerful weapon?

its gone, its not as good as the orange grim sickle or the breaker
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options

How about you, lauapik, I and Kush talk about this in chat? I wanna know more about that one touch kill weapon :)
  • Options
    How about you, lauapik, I and Kush talk about this in chat? I wanna know more about that one touch kill weapon :)

I have come across 4 or 5 one-touch killers, from level 57 to 75, all kinds of weapons from Heartless Glass Blades to Mystery Axes and all Chinese. The type of weapon is not important, as they just kill with one touch whatever weapon they use. No audio when playing with them so cannot communicate with them, but even if there is audio I cant speak Mandarin, ha ha. The best player uses the charge and blast, the rest just tap and bosses just drop dead, no need for any skills.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts

Yea i suggested this to ron, it would be nice if we could get together and have a chat about this and also any other things. (Thanks for letting them know ron :D )
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Yea i suggested this to ron, it would be nice if we could get together and have a chat about this and also any other things. (Thanks for letting them know ron :D )

Hello kush are u still play EW? Do have any idea how to do that (one touch killer)?
  • Options
    Hello kush are u still play EW? Do have any idea how to do that (one touch killer)?

I and Kush talk about this. It is very impossible that the devs will add such overpowered weapon (or at least it has not been released yet). We think that his game is not genuine.
  • Options
    I and Kush talk about this. It is very impossible that the devs will add such overpowered weapon (or at least it has not been released yet). We think that his game is not genuine.

That goes without saying. But I wouldn't want to have a weapon like that. Even monsters should have a fighting chance to make the game interesting and fun. If the game is too easy players will just drift away to find something more challenging. I don't think the one touch killers enjoy anything in this game. Noobs may be overawed by them but not me.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    That goes without saying. But I wouldn't want to have a weapon like that. Even monsters should have a fighting chance to make the game interesting and fun. If the game is too easy players will just drift away to find something more challenging. I don't think the one touch killers enjoy anything in this game. Noobs may be overawed by them but not me.

Your alright when the game become super easy u are so boring to play right?
  • Options
    puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
    Right now I still need like 100 level 5 elements to upgrade my stuff so that I can withstand BR4.
    It'll take a long time, but having a goad worth striving for is fun :D
    So yeah, leave the immortals be. Us humans have works to do.
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
    Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D
  • Options
    pucca wrote: »
    Right now I still need like 100 level 5 elements to upgrade my stuff so that I can withstand BR4.

Bravo! Well said. We mere mortals have to strive and learn, for that is our lot. But there are those who try to learn to be stupid, ha ha. Games are not just for entertainment but preparations to deal with the real issues of life. Chess, to some, is a game for ninnies, but seriously it is a war game, and no general worth his salt can say he doesn't know how to play chess!
  • Options
    pucca wrote: »
    21lqxw4.jpg
    U need to work hard friend to got this.
  • Options
    21lqxw4.jpg
    U need to work hard friend to got this.

You can buy those with gems (glu credits) ;)
  • Options
    Or you can upgrade the elements to a higher level elements if you have lots of coins.