Options

Lost level anybody can help?

Hi I was lvl 70 full equip and now I have to play from the beginning. I spend almost whole year to get there.

Can you help me find save file? I made backup, but I can not find it, I don´t know name of savefile.

I found some advices, but doesnt work.

I have android system Gamsung galaxy duos.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Dug_CX7Dug_CX7 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Dug_CX7 wrote: »
    Hi I was lvl 70 full equip and now I have to play from the beginning. I spend almost whole year to get there.

Can you help me find save file? I made backup, but I can not find it, I don´t know name of savefile.

I found some advices, but doesnt work.

I have android system Gamsung galaxy duos.

Thanks

If there is some problem of secret information, please inform me on my mail premysl.broz@seznam.cz
  • Options
    StevietanStevietan Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem with you. It asked if I wanna load from cloud, but when I entered yes, it says they can't find my file over the cloud server. Did you lost your file on the 25th July 2013? I lost it on 25th July 2013, 11am. I was in lvl 61. I hope the developer can answer to our question here. How to get our file back, I spend so much money on this game and overnight it's gone.
  • Options
    korskors Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having the same issue. Complete character wipe :( lost all gear, level, credits, etc. Strange thing I noticed, my achievements didn't get wiped so they must have the data backed up on their servers. Happened on 07/27.
  • Options
    Yes I was lvl 68 with high upgraded gear. Same problem with cloud server and you can see here, that GLUE doesn´t care. I sent some email, created this post and nothing changed. Support only answer what they want, not important issues....
  • Options
    crumpchipcrumpchip Banned Users 8 Posts
    no one can help you.....just hack the glu credit,buy expensive gear to fast lvl up...... :cool:
  • Options
    crumpchip wrote: »
    no one can help you.....just hack the glu credit,buy expensive gear to fast lvl up...... :cool:

ok tell me where I can get it :)?
  • Options
    DebbieAngDebbieAng Registered Users 1 Posts
    crumpchip wrote: »

I just lost my full lv75 char and all max upgraded gear...damm it.
    Maybe need your help ...:p email me how to do it.. paul6971@yahoo.com.sg
  • Options
    Nick RiedlNick Riedl Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've lost everything too. Level 66 with over 300k renown points and mystery gear. What do I do. Glu wont answer calls or email me back. riedl1986@gmail.com
  • Options
    I think only solution is not to buying anything from Glu. Few days ago I lost level again. Very stupid game or GLU game developers of this game. Its not normal. I turn-on game with comment - we found some abnormalities at your character, you can not play multiplayer. And of course I am lvl 1. What can I say?