Options

Armor attributes

Arin BArin B Registered Users 6 Posts
When im upgrading my wyrm slayer armor lately i only gain poison resist. right now i have about 3100 poison resist but only 1400 fire resist and 1000 ice resist. is there any way i can make sure that my fire and ice resist increase instead of my poison resist when i upgrade?

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Arin B wrote: »
    When im upgrading my wyrm slayer armor lately i only gain poison resist. right now i have about 3100 poison resist but only 1400 fire resist and 1000 ice resist. is there any way i can make sure that my fire and ice resist increase instead of my poison resist when i upgrade?

You can always reload your saved game if you are given the wrong attribute for your armour and you must have infinite patience before you get what you want. That is why this game is called Eternity Warrior.
  • Options
    Arin BArin B Registered Users 6 Posts
    i just learned of the whole save data thing today. how long does it take for your save file to be uploaded to your cloud?
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    i just learned of the whole save data thing today. how long does it take for your save file to be uploaded to your cloud?

Do you have icloud trick?
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts

If you are an i-os user, in no time at all. But see to it that you are on line and doublr check that you are online or else you may lose everything.

If you are on android, do a search on the forum. There is a slew of advice for you.