Options

Max level and experience points

USAKSCUSAKSC Registered Users 33 Posts
When a player is at the max level do they still get experience points for all the monsters killed? In other words do you become hard to hit or stronger on offence even though you are maxed out? It seems this way or is it my imagination?

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    USAKSC wrote: »
    When a player is at the max level do they still get experience points for all the monsters killed? In other words do you become hard to hit or stronger on offence even though you are maxed out? It seems this way or is it my imagination?

It's not your imagination, it's true. BUT even so at times your strength, with certain players, your attrib drops to 1/3 or 2/3 your normal strength. Don't know why.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    BUT even so at times your strength, with certain players, your attrib drops to 1/3 or 2/3 your normal strength. Don't know why.

I didn't notice that. Except when fighting not as the host, sometimes I lost my strength.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    I didn't notice that. Except when fighting not as the host, sometimes I lost my strength.

Im noticed that when im joinning player, im like idiot to kill green dragon :mad:
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts

That is what I meant to say. And has anyone noticed that when your host is killed in Boss Rush 4, the game still goes on to the next wave despite the host not being revived if you wait long enough? Strange but it happened in my game and I didn't revive the blockhead host as he is determined to kill himself and has probably run out of gems to revive himself.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Im noticed that when im joinning player, im like idiot to kill green dragon :mad:

me too :mad:
  • Options
    patpat Registered Users 37 Posts
    this is the end road for this game. no progress tssss.... so sad
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    u still gain exp even if u reach maxed lvl, thats why some players got instant lvl when they raised the cap, coz they alrdy accumulated enough exp to reach the max.

even back in ver3.2.3 a joining player has weaker damage output than the host itself, which is why when i play MP i make sure im host ;)
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    It's not your imagination, it's true. BUT even so at times your strength, with certain players, your attrib drops to 1/3 or 2/3 your normal strength. Don't know why.

I now notice this lauapik. In single player I can kill BR4 in 2 destruction wave and 1 blade wave but in multiplayer it takes 8-10 time and that's a huge difference :(
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I now notice this lauapik. In single player I can kill BR4 in 2 destruction wave and 1 blade wave but in multiplayer it takes 8-10 time and that's a huge difference :(
    If your joinning player your charge no damage just blood spil, only normal attack and dash do a damage.