Options

ooops I did it again

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
Ye I killed 11 blackie in hard mode without using life and rage potions. I don't want to become a Grand Dragon Lord but its inevitable and the title has been given to me again after starting from scratch 5 days ago hehe :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Ye I killed 11 blackie in hard mode without using life and rage potions. I don't want to become a Grand Dragon Lord but its inevitable and the title has been given to me again after starting from scratch 5 days ago hehe :rolleyes:

There I told you that the Dragons are males as the title given is Grand Dragon Lord, else you'll be a Grand Dragon Lady. He he.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Woww awesome ron, congratz :)
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    There I told you that the Dragons are males as the title given is Grand Dragon Lord, else you'll be a Grand Dragon Lady. He he.

I think that's more for the fact that the player we control is a male, rather than the type of dragons we killed ;)

You aren't a king/queen based off the people you rule, but your own gender :P
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    I think that's more for the fact that the player we control is a male, rather than the type of dragons we killed ;)

You aren't a king/queen based off the people you rule, but your own gender :P

Absolutely right Chris! Just want to tease Ron. Ha ha.
  • Options
    kevty28kevty28 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Way to go Ron!
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Woww awesome ron, congratz :)

Thanks!! =)
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    u barely took any damage compare to when u did this with your previous character, did u have 4500+ resist on this new setup?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    u barely took any damage compare to when u did this with your previous character, did u have 4500+ resist on this new setup?

No. My armor is just 3300+ ice/poison/fire resists. I managed to counter all BD's attacks. Almost perfect until I missed to counter Darkest Warrior attack that's why I get a little damage.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    i see, u did a gj avoiding getting hit by BD
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    i see, u did a gj avoiding getting hit by BD

True. That's why I say we don't need to much resistance. at least 3200 resistance will do. Thanks! ;)