Options

loading issue

Hi since like 2-3 days I'm not able to start the game anymore. It gets stuck at like 95%. I reinstalled it and even tried the older version(3.1 i guess) but it remains the same. It happened just after i made a payment.

Hope someone can help me out.

Comments

• Options
    stripgwynstripgwyn Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have also had this issue and is still unresolved ive tried many different options and no success any help would be greatly appreciated
  • Options
    psychoshooterpsychoshooter Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have resolved the loading issue by removing anything i could find With glu and ewarriors2 sadly this made me loose all my progress
  • Options
    erugereruger Registered Users 15 Posts
    I was battling the black Dragon and was kicked out of the game went to my main screen....I tried to go into it again and it goes to the loading screen....then it says logging in....then nothing...black screen...no matter what I do it doesn't work....this is the second time this has happened....last time I uninstalled everything from glu and it still wouldn't work so I bought a new phone and had to start all over...even tho I had consistently tried to save to the cloud.....this sucks I just built my character back up to level 61 and just started getting good weapons and armor now this...there must be a solution that doesn't require buying a new phone out losing progress...glu team please help