Options

What weapon should i use?

BluezonexBluezonex Registered Users 7 Posts
I'm now using weapons that do about 500 damage. Should i wait until i get dragon bane or keep upgrading weapons that i have now? Also, tell me what is the best weapon and armor in the game? Now i'm level 46, add me on gamecenter BlueZonex.

Comments

• Options
    blacksmithblacksmith Registered Users 11 Posts
    just upgrade ur weapon to max around 1400..bcoz stonger weapon wud require level 5 gems w/c is hard to get. if you have weak armor against dungeon 3 and black dragon...also be mindful fo your armor and their resistance
  • Options
    puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
    Find some strong guys and ask him to defeat Black Dragon for you. Dragon Bane is not hard to get anymore. You can upgrade DB full + attack to advance to boss rush 4. Then go for dragon breaker full + crit.
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
    Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Bluezonex wrote: »
    I'm now using weapons that do about 500 damage. Should i wait until i get dragon bane or keep upgrading weapons that i have now? Also, tell me what is the best weapon and armor in the game? Now i'm level 46, add me on gamecenter BlueZonex.

The game has suggestions of what weapon to use in each location. For me, I love my fully upgraded Mystery armors set with fully upgraded Dragon Breaker. I can use it in all locations of the game (my general purpose armors and weapon).

The best weapon in the game is the fully upgraded Dragon Breaker as of the time of this posting. Read posts in this forum, strong players are using Dragon Breaker.
  • Options
    Now i have dragons bane, but it's very hard to upgrade it when it's 40% chance or less. Or i have to use gems that is hard to get, and i don't want to cheat
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Now i have dragons bane, but it's very hard to upgrade it when it's 40% chance or less. Or i have to use gems that is hard to get, and i don't want to cheat

The iPhone exploit isn't a cheat. It's a feature. Unless you're talking about something else other than the iCloud backup. The iCloud backup is something you SHOULD use. If there was an easier way to do it on Android then it would be a feature there as well.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    The iPhone exploit isn't a cheat. It's a feature. Unless you're talking about something else other than the iCloud backup. The iCloud backup is something you SHOULD use. If there was an easier way to do it on Android then it would be a feature there as well.

Agree with with you 100%. All Games like this should have a save feature.
  • Options
    puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts

Save / Load system is not a cheat. It simply transforms a test of intense patience, in which you may take forever to get the desired attribute, to a test of ... less intense patience, in which you can fully upgrade your dreamed weapon by continuously pressing Save and Load for ... well, 2 days at most, I suppose.

I dare say that if Save / Load is disabled, all IOS player will quit the game.
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
    Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D
  • Options
    pucca wrote: »
    Save / Load system is not a cheat. It simply transforms a test of intense patience, in which you may take forever to get the desired attribute, to a test of ... less intense patience, in which you can fully upgrade your dreamed weapon by continuously pressing Save and Load for ... well, 2 days at most, I suppose.

I dare say that if Save / Load is disabled, all IOS player will quit the game.
    What is that save/load thing? And how to use it? And what is it for?
  • Options
    Now i understand how to use that save/load thing, and it helps. THANKS