Options

Unbind GC ID

lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
I happen to open Option and found this button:

Unbind GC ID

Anyone knows what this button is supposed to do? I know it means unbind Game Centre Identity, but what does it actually do? Imrul and I are wary about touching it, ha ha.

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    I happen to open Option and found this button:

Unbind GC ID

Anyone knows what this button is supposed to do? I know it means unbind Game Centre Identity, but what does it actually do? Imrul and I are wary about touching it, ha ha.

We never know unless we try haha be the first one to try it ;)
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    I think at the very least it starts your multiplayer over from scratch? At the very most it gets rid of your achievements? Haven't tried it yet :P Actually..I might try it anyway since I don't really care about my multiplayer rating yet, ha!
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    I think at the very least it starts your multiplayer over from scratch? At the very most it gets rid of your achievements? Haven't tried it yet :P Actually..I might try it anyway since I don't really care about my multiplayer rating yet, ha!

Or you'll be reset to level 1 and you let off ogasmic squeals like you know who from WTA tournaments. Ha ha ha ha.
  • Options
    Confirmed..it resets your PVP score :P
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    No body now what is this? ;)
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    No body now what is this? ;)

I just went from about 900 pvp points to 500 (what it resets it to). I just lost around 400 points "for science".

You guys better take this news to heart! :P
  • Options
    I just went from about 900 pvp points to 500 (what it resets it to). I just lost around 400 points "for science".

Thanks Chris, at least we know what it does. Anyways, I never did like PvP after my first euphoria downloading it. Prefer Boss Rush hands down. Only play PvP when I feel wicked!
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Funny. My button for this is not highlighted. Can't unbind even if I want to.
  • Options
    Maybe you are offline.
  • Options

Thanks christ to share your exp. about this.
  • Options
    Maybe you are offline.

Can't be. I'm playing multiplayers, how can I be offline? I think it's the same reason why I can't save/load to iCloud.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Can't be. I'm playing multiplayers, how can I be offline? I think it's the same reason why I can't save/load to iCloud.

I think you need check your acc. Icloud working or not.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    I think you need check your acc. Icloud working or not.

My iCloud is not working for this game only. The "Load" and "Save" buttons are greyed out and I cannot select them. Would be helpful if I know what to check. Everything else seems to work fine. I can backup my iPhone data to iCloud. I can play multiplayers on both lobby and game centre. So I really have no idea what could be the problem.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    My iCloud is not working for this game only. The "Load" and "Save" buttons are greyed out and I cannot select them. Would be helpful if I know what to check. Everything else seems to work fine. I can backup my iPhone data to iCloud. I can play multiplayers on both lobby and game centre. So I really have no idea what could be the problem.

I dont know about iphone and I use ipad. I Hope this can help,

1. Go to settings.
    2. Look for icloud and open it.
    3. Look for Storage and Backup and open it. You can see Backup and see that it is on.
    4. Under Storage look for Manage Storage and open it. You should see Document and Data and the Eternity Warrior info with 64kb of data.

That's all I can do for you.
  • Options
    I dont know about iphone and I use ipad. I Hope this can help,

1. Go to settings.
    2. Look for icloud and open it.
    3. Look for Storage and Backup and open it. You can see Backup and see that it is on.
    4. Under Storage look for Manage Storage and open it. You should see Document and Data and the Eternity Warrior info with 64kb of data.

That's all I can do for you.

Yes, done that. Except my data is 190kB. I'd already submit a trouble ticket via the Glu support page. The reply was the problem is transferred to the Development Team. No more updates from them for the past few days already.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    it has the same on Android but its G+ ID altho mine is rooted & such button is greyed out, but i believe it does the same function as the iOS.
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage