Options

Power Rating Of This

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
I don't know how the power is calculated in PvP, can anyone tell me in advance what's the power of my weapons in PvP? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    I don't know how the power is calculated in PvP, can anyone tell me in advance what's the power of my weapons in PvP? :rolleyes:
    Same to me when im change difrent weapon power rating also change, my breaker pow. Rating 8928, DB 9750, gen spear 10753. :confused:
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Same to me when im change difrent weapon power rating also change, my breaker pow. Rating 8928, DB 9750, gen spear 10753. :confused:

Can you tell me in advance how much is the power rating of my General's Spear?
  • Options
    Can you tell me in advance how much is the power rating of my General's Spear?

I think your gen.spear haved power rating 106++.
  • Options
    I think your gen.spear haved power rating 106++.

Oh thanks for the info
  • Options
    Oh thanks for the info

One more thing im forgot to info power rating can be up/down depent on your armor, i've tested.
  • Options
    One more thing im forgot to info power rating can be up/down depent on your armor, i've tested.

Oh I see. Can't wait! Can you explore my page and see my inventories and tell me in advance? Its over 9000!! Hehe