Options

Have problem in save?

Zmik77Zmik77 Registered Users 3 Posts
Any one have problem in save on i cloud like me?

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Zmik77 wrote: »
    Any one have problem in save on i cloud like me?

Yup, im cannot reload my gems back, it say u need to wait 0 hours to load your last save, very2 dispointed :mad:
  • Options
    Steverino28Steverino28 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am having the same issue. Having heard players have the game crash and losing data this a big concern for me?
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Yup, im cannot reload my gems back, it say u need to wait 0 hours to load your last save, very2 dispointed :mad:

You have over 14000 gems. That is months and months of playing Boss Rush. Have you send in your ticket? Did you immediate save to icloud immediately when you won the tournament gems?
  • Options
    Zmik77Zmik77 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I cant save at all and the pvp didnt counting too
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    You have over 14000 gems. That is months and months of playing Boss Rush. Have you send in your ticket? Did you immediate save to icloud immediately when you won the tournament gems?

Im didn't lost all my gems, the problem is im cannot reload my saved game, that mean after this im cannot create armor to max stats. The game have no fun play at this time, cannot revive my team mate again :(
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Im didn't lost all my gems, the problem is im cannot reload my saved game, that mean after this im cannot create armor to max stats. The game have no fun play at this time, cannot revive my team mate again :(

Oh,then that is not so bad. So don't use the gems to revive then. The problem is with the upgrade then.
  • Options
    RJ918RJ918 Registered Users 11 Posts
    i still dont have mystery set :(( this will be fvckin hard!
  • Options
    bluephoenix71bluephoenix71 Registered Users 10 Posts
    you can reload your saved game if you sync it to your icloud... you need to enable your icloud in your settings for iPhone. Also if you have slow internet connection, usually that is where the issue starts.

hth