Options

EW2 4.1 update

lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
tnx to this update i got reset(there goes my lv74) :mad:
eventho i have a 4.0 backup on device it stills reset me wtf!
my only choice is the cloud backup which is very old char of mine at lv61
the worst part is u can't revert to older versions now, it gives me an error saying failed update coz i may not have purchased the game HUGE wtf :mad:
[ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
[ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    tnx to this update i got reset(there goes my lv74) :mad:
    eventho i have a 4.0 backup on device it stills reset me wtf!
    my only choice is the cloud backup which is very old char of mine at lv61
    the worst part is u can't revert to older versions now, it gives me an error saying failed update coz i may not have purchased the game HUGE wtf :mad:

What are you saying? Should we update? Do you have the backup of old 4.0?
  • Options
    i did have 4.0 but when i update to 4.1 it resets me back to lv1 also when i try to use 4.0 data it still resets me to lv1 eventho my 4.0 data was lv74 alrdy

i dnt have 4.0 apk tho

its up to u if u wanna take the risk of updating

one odd thing tho i can use my 3.3.0 data fine on 4.1
  • Options
    Updated mine to v4.1. No bugs so far ... Glu loves me ha love you too Glu ;)
  • Options
    JanyckJanyck Registered Users 22 Posts
    Updated without problem as well. Only still I can't play tournament because of the root :(.

Android is open platform, so why is root considered like I was a cheater or thief.

GLU PLEASE FIX IT!!!
    lvl 72 Grand Dragon Lord with fully upgraded General's Armor

"I am real player not a cheater, even I have rooted device"
  • Options
    zabar4ozabar4o Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same problem as lvlark02 - i got reset after the last update . I save on cloud every day , but when i loaded the cloud data today after the reset it was month old !?! So i exit the game and started it again and i was reset again and after loading the cloud data i am still level 1 !!!!! Any help please ? I played the game for months and i don't want to start it again :( Btw i played and enjoyed the first tournament without any problems , but when i try it now i get the "root" message :(
  • Options
    JanyckJanyck Registered Users 22 Posts
    For safe back up of your data I can recommend to you Helium. It's not necessary to have root.

It happened to me as well. Cloud doesn't work properly. Since that just Helium!
    lvl 72 Grand Dragon Lord with fully upgraded General's Armor

"I am real player not a cheater, even I have rooted device"
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    ive done the latest update.. no problems here... but then again i do play this game without using helium or icloud..

so my save files are not tampered with in anyways
  • Options
    Janyck wrote: »
    Updated without problem as well. Only still I can't play tournament because of the root :(.

Android is open platform, so why is root considered like I was a cheater or thief.

GLU PLEASE FIX IT!!!

Rooting or flashing is like jailbreaking your device too. Jailbreak iOS cant play the tournament too. Im glad my OS is official from Samsung..

Thanks for the info. Now i know rooted device cant play the tournament.
  • Options
    naral002naral002 Registered Users 7 Posts
    what is rooting and flashing?
  • Options
    naral002 wrote: »
    what is rooting and flashing?

rooting is when u get full access kinda like jailbreaking on iOS, u can also un-root or un-jailbreak if need be
    flashing is when u want to load custom kernel/firmware/scripts/themes/roms/modems onto your phone using recovery

anyways i found another backup of mine which my char is at lv72 on ver 3.3.0 & since i mentioned that data works for 4.1, so im glad i wont start all over again altho i lost two precious levels which takes forever to get.