Options

Gold Headpiece vs Mystery Helm?

PacatusPacatus Registered Users 9 Posts
Trying decided which one is better for PVP.

Is 30% more rage that better for pvp?

Please vote n put a reason why.

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Pacatus wrote: »
    Trying decided which one is better for PVP.

Is 30% more rage that better for pvp?

Please vote n put a reason why.

Thanks!!!

Strategy matters IMHO. No matter what gear you have as long as you have a good fighting strategy, you will win.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    I would rate them as Endurance > Gold > General > Mystery

It's undetermined as to which attributes are the best weapon attributes at this time because it's harder to tweak your gear (and the right gear is harder to get). Because of this, it's unclear as to whether or not you should care about crit at all. If you do, then General makes sense with a crit based weapon just because you keep your rage for longer. Depending on fighting strategy though, vs good opponents a Gold piece will be better because you crit on those enemies less often (while spending your own energy trying to hit them).

But say Thunder attack was actually superior. You could "eat" the 30% crit damage bonus on the Axe. I'd like to see what a full Thunder Axe looks like. I'll bet it's scary. That's a rock paper scissors game though, once people try that enough then people start tweaking their mystery armor to have thunder resist and BAM here we are with a pvp set where evolution has different people that go 100% on a different attribute. This leads back to crit being the "catch" all that's the jack of all trades..

As you adjust with your own strategy to crit more vs more skilled opponents, then General's Helm becomes superior again. General's Helm essentially CAN give you a bigger toolbox of skills to use proactively to increase your chances of never dying. Helm of Endurance is the reaction based way to deal with dying and Gold is the way to give yourself the toolbox up front that never replenishes. So yeah, it all depends on how good you are and what exactly being good means. How you fight vs how your opponents fight makes a big difference. MAN, I wish I could join up and play in GameCenter :/
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Now u can play in GC or not christ?