Options

Weight Division

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
Since we are fighting opponents that is within our power rating, do you think it will be great for the system to have a divisions for scoring? The scoring should be divided into low power rating, mid power rating and high power rating.

9-11k scores should be on high power rating tab.
6-8k scores should be on the mid level tab.
< 6k scores should be on the low level tab.

What do you think? Because we have different power rating our scores shouldn't be merge in one place (IRL).

Comments

• Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    sounds good... but think it should be based on wins or how many win streak they accumulate

wouldnt it be more fun for you ron to have a 6k power rating with a 10 win streak battling a 10k power rating with 0 win streak like me. i got a 10k power rating but im not the best at this game. You can play idiots like me who spam the spin dash button and hope for the best
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Ever heard of twinks, Ron? Sounds scary to me :P
    You'd have players getting to barely under 9k to qualify for mid level and they'd just crush everyone else. Whatever the values are, people would exploit it.
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    sounds good... but think it should be based on wins or how many win streak they accumulate

wouldnt it be more fun for you ron to have a 6k power rating with a 10 win streak battling a 10k power rating with 0 win streak like me. i got a 10k power rating but im not the best at this game. You can play idiots like me who spam the spin dash button and hope for the best

Yeah they should also add something like registration process to register your character power rating that each one will have to use for that entire tournament? Thanks
  • Options
    And oh btw, can the system gives a 10k powered player to a 6k powered player to match in the tournament? Is that possible in the tournament? I thought we can only match opponent within our power rating in the tournament... thanks